PDA

View Full Version : Bert beats Mika

The Rhino Chaser
01-09-2003, 06:00 PM
Everyone I have talked to and myself included have knocked Bert Kinister's game. Well after watching him beat Mika at the DCC. I have to give Bert credit and say he 's got some game.

snipershot
01-09-2003, 10:05 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote The Rhino Chaser:</font><hr> Everyone I have talked to and myself included have knocked Bert Kinister's game. Well after watching him beat Mika at the DCC. I have to give Bert credit and say he 's got some game. <hr /></blockquote>

Anyone who can beat a player as big as Mika has game, Mika's a former world champ and and among some of the best of the world, I bet Mika would tell you he's got some game!

eg8r
01-10-2003, 07:37 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote "snipershot":</font><hr> I bet Mika would tell you he's got some game <hr /></blockquote> I would also bet that Mika would have to give some weight if they were gambling. Mika might also tell you that everyone at their caliber of play has a chance in a tournament.

eg8r

Wally_in_Cincy
01-10-2003, 08:35 AM
I'll bet he is revising his ad to include this little tidbit of info. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Ah what the heck, good shootin' Bert /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif