PDA

View Full Version : The Arrival - Valley Forge !!!

Doctor_D
03-13-2002, 02:25 PM
Good afternoon:

I have landed in Valley Forge and have settled in, High Speed Internet in my room and all, for what will prove to be an exciting and interesting weekend.

To all the CCB regulars, I am looking forward to meeting you for some cocktails and conversation.

Dr. D.

cheesemouse
03-13-2002, 03:20 PM
Dr D,
On behalf of all us who can't be there could you post some dirt of the day before you sleep each night. If you have all those cocktails you guys/gals are talking about some of your posts should be hilarious. Starving in the American Outback /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Doctor_D
03-13-2002, 03:42 PM
Good afternoon:

I would be delighted to offer up some news, gossip, dirt, whatever, on a daily basis. Additionally, if you forward your questions, I will do my best to answer them.

Dr. D.

Reporting from Valley Forge !

cheesemouse
03-13-2002, 03:49 PM
/ccboard/images/icons/cool.gif What room are you in? LOL LOL /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif
Sorry I,m just a kid at heart.

MaineEAck
03-13-2002, 04:04 PM
well, hows everything look? is it all set up? Any people set up in booths yet?

Doctor_D
03-13-2002, 04:06 PM
The workers are busy completing the final setup and it is looking good. Exhibit booths are good to go with most exhibitors setting up tomorrow.

Dr. D.

Excitement is in the Air!

SPetty
03-13-2002, 04:11 PM
Hi Dr,

I'll be arriving tomorrow afternoon. Are you playing in the charity tournament Thursday evening? It was the only reason that I thought I might bring my cue...

Doctor_D
03-13-2002, 07:08 PM
Good evening:

The charity tournament is fun, I played in it last year, but it is a team event. Bring your cues and have some fun.

Dr. D.