PDA

View Full Version : Valley Forge starting times?

03-13-2002, 03:40 PM
Hey all... does anyone know which days the Women's Amateur and Junior Divisions start? Usually they start on Saturday, but as fields become larger I want to confirm this. It's nowhere on the website.

Thanks in advance, and good luck to all who play!

- Steve Lipsky

cuechick
03-13-2002, 04:46 PM
Hey Steve,
I just looked at the site and they have a generic 11am-tournament play begins I copied and pasted it in below:
Friday, March 15th
10:00 am: Doors Open, Exhibitors open
10:00 am: WPBA Day Session begins
11:00 am: Tournament play begins
11:00 am: Men's Pro Arena begins Day Session
6:00 pm: WPBA & Men's Pro Arena evening session begins
9:00 pm: Exhibitors close
11-12:00 pm: Tournament play ends for the day

So I assume all amature events start then? Are you playing in the pro event?
C-Chick
p.s. Just got your weddings pics they looking great/ccboard/images/icons/wink.gif!!!

Ken
03-13-2002, 06:06 PM
Their site claims that there will be a detailed schedule but it hasn't appeared yet. I e-mailed them to find out what was scheduled for Friday and got no response and I don't really expect one.

Certainly there are posters playing in each division and I would appreciate if they would inform us of when they will be playing. I'd like to go watch people that I know of but I'd like to plan ahead rather then just show up early on Friday and go looking for a schedule then. I guess I'll skip Friday if I can't find out what is scheduled.

Where's Barbara when we need her? She would know, I bet.
Ken in CT

03-13-2002, 06:35 PM
Hey all... just got my answer. Women and Junior events each start on Saturday.

P.S. Cuechick, can't wait to see 'em! Thanks so much!

- Steve

03-14-2002, 09:39 AM
hey i will be playing ain the junior division. i got a letter a while back from allen hopkins productions saying that i have to be at a players meeting at 10 o'clock saturday morning. They suggest we all get there by 9 so we dont run the risk of being late. Tournament play will begin at 11 o'clock. According to them.

john bastian in pa