PDA

View Full Version : any players in central nj?

wolfsburg2
01-13-2003, 09:21 AM
i just recently moved to bordentown(exit 6 tpke) and i am trying to find a bar in the area that has at least one, or more tables. i found a decent pool hall(sharkey's), but i like to relax with a beer and some pool. thanks in advance.

Barbara
01-13-2003, 09:57 AM
I'm in south NJ, right across the Delaware river from Philly. There's a pool hall just across the Tacony bridge called Tacony on Keystone St and Robbins. They have a liquor license and great food. They also have about 20 double-shimmed Black Crowns and 20 Gandy Big Gs for the bangers.

And they have all the action you can handle, too. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Barbara

wolfsburg2
01-13-2003, 12:54 PM
that's near the mall right? sorry new to the area /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Pizza Bob
01-13-2003, 02:05 PM
Just FYI - Since you're new to the board you may not realize what that flashing envelope means at the top of the board - I PM'd (Personal Message'd) you about your question.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Barbara
01-13-2003, 04:02 PM
Mall? What mall? Which mall? Oh, there's a Jillian's in the Franklin Mills Mall, I think.

Okay, to get to Tacony get to Rt 130 south however you want to get there and take Rt 73 north. Go over the Tacony bridge ($2) and stay in your left hand lane. At the first street you can make a left on, take it. That's Torresdale Avenue. Then go down the block and make another left onto Robbins. There will be a baseball field/playground on your right. Tacony's across the street from this field - straight ahead. Make a right onto Keystone at the light.

If you have any more q's, just pm me.

Barbara

wolfsburg2
01-17-2003, 09:49 AM
thanks for your help