PDA

View Full Version : You guys are so jealous

Kato
01-13-2003, 05:22 PM
Right now I'm watching the one and only Chris Cass shoot the rock. This guy is such a trip, even on video. Can't wait to give you guys the review.

Kato

Barbara
01-13-2003, 05:25 PM
Kato,

How the heck are you doing that? What video? Where was this match?

Hey! You and I were on tv last night!!

Barbara~~~was wearing a whit turtleneck and a black jacket... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Karatemom
01-13-2003, 05:38 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> Kato,
Hey! You and I were on tv last night!!

Barbara~~~was wearing a whit turtleneck and a black jacket... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Okay, explain! hahahaha

Was there pool on last night? Did I miss it again? Actually, I didn't start watching tv til the coverage of the Australian Open started and finished.

Heide ~ big tennis (and pool) fan

Barbara
01-13-2003, 05:46 PM
Why yes, there was pool on tv last night!! It was Monica's match with Lori Jon. From the camera angle facing the players when they're sitting down, Kato and I are to the left of the players and sitting in the bleachers.

In the other semi-final, Voodoo and I were sitting just about right behind the players. This one is later on this week, I think.

All right, enough about that. What's with this video of CC?

Barbara

Kato
01-13-2003, 05:49 PM
Barbara, C.C. is teaching me how to play pool with his professional camera skills (and he even shoots the balls in). He's up 6-4 in a race to 7 against the ghost and he's got me cracking up laughing. This is destined to be the underground tape of the century.

Kato

Barbara
01-13-2003, 05:54 PM
I've got dibs when you're done with the tape!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Barbara~~~gotta see that CC break one more time.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato
01-13-2003, 05:56 PM
I'll dub it for you. I was gonna sell it on the internet for $875 (I'll pay shipping) and donate the proceeds to the "Chris Cass wants a Zamboti or Searing make a wish foundation".

Christ is hanging with Janette Lee. He's the MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kato

Karatemom
01-13-2003, 05:58 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> Why yes, there was pool on tv last night!! It was Monica's match with Lori Jon. From the camera angle facing the players when they're sitting down, Kato and I are to the left of the players and sitting in the bleachers.

In the other semi-final, Voodoo and I were sitting just about right behind the players. This one is later on this week, I think.

All right, enough about that. What's with this video of CC?

Barbara <hr /></blockquote>

I'll keep an eye out for the other semi final later this week. I'll be watching a lot of ESPN with all the tennis on as it is.

As for the video, Chris attempted to make an instructional tape for Kato, but instead it turned out to be a bit by bit, here and there, how to, see this, embarrass Heide, show off Christ, beat that, videotape. It really is kind of funny, if you're not in it that is, hahahaha.

Heide ~ preparing for Vegas already

nAz
01-13-2003, 06:02 PM
Kato i would like to see that video, can you upload to me?

Kato
01-13-2003, 06:17 PM
It's VHS Naz. Believe me, this video will get out. It is really special to me and addressed just to me but I think maybe some people may want to meet Chris, Heide, and Christ who hasn't met them yet.

It may just be a video but after speaking to Heide and Chris for many many hours on the phone and many many more online. They are so special to me that I can't really explain it properly. You know, for a while I couldn't possibly believe that you could really care about people you've never met. Chris and Heide make that so easy. So when Chris says things about being brothers and best friends I know in his heart he means it and I mean it right back. I'm am accepting offers for the bootleg vids though.

Kato

nAz
01-13-2003, 06:21 PM
how is CC doing? have not heard from him in a while.
dohhh I'll let just Email him. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Dude as a goof put the Video up for auction on Ebay and see how it goes!

Karatemom
01-13-2003, 06:23 PM
I forgot to tell you Kato, that videotape will self-destruct in 20 seconds.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Heide ~ proud sister-in-law

Wally_in_Cincy
01-14-2003, 07:48 AM
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4:00 PM ESPN2 Friday, 17
Pool WPBA in Miami 60 min. WPBA Nationals semifinal-round play in Miami. (VCR Plus+ 6668982)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2:00 PM ESPN2 Sunday, 19
Pool WPBA in Miami 60 min. WPBA Nationals semifinal-round play in Miami. (VCR Plus+ 8557161)

SPetty
01-14-2003, 08:36 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> I'll dub it for you. I was gonna sell it on the internet for $875 (I'll pay shipping) and donate the proceeds to the "Chris Cass wants a Zamboti or Searing make a wish foundation".<hr /></blockquote>Me too!!! Me too!!! Please?!?? Pretty please??!?

Actually, I'll bet we could raise that kind of money - just sell them for $20 a copy here and I'd bet we'd get more than enough to grant that wish! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Do you take PayPal? /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Kato
01-14-2003, 08:56 AM
I think I'll do what Dave Syria has done for us in the past. Maybe accept orders and send it out like in a chain. I'll ship 1 video to the west coast and 1 to the east. I may ask Rackmup Productions for logistics help (if I can find him).

Kato~~~is seeing rising popularity for a video no one has seen.

Rich R.
01-14-2003, 09:09 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> I think I'll do what Dave Syria has done for us in the past. Maybe accept orders and send it out like in a chain. I'll ship 1 video to the west coast and 1 to the east. I may ask Rackmup Productions for logistics help (if I can find him).

Kato~~~is seeing rising popularity for a video no one has seen. <hr /></blockquote>
Put my name on the list. I have to see this one. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SPetty
01-14-2003, 10:01 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> I think I'll do what Dave Syrja has done for us in the past. Maybe accept orders and send it out like in a chain. I'll ship 1 video to the west coast and 1 to the east. I may ask Rackmup Productions for logistics help (if I can find him).

Kato~~~is seeing rising popularity for a video no one has seen. <hr /></blockquote>Hi Kato,

That's a neat idea! But what about those of us in the middle?? And if you can't find rackmup, I'm always real easy to find... And add my name to the top of one of the lists!

Chris Cass
01-14-2003, 10:17 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> Right now I'm watching the one and only Chris Cass shoot the rock. This guy is such a trip, even on video. Can't wait to give you guys the review.

Kato <hr /></blockquote>

You are such a snitch. Man, one sick puppy. LOL That video was anything but an instructional video. I claim the 5th Ammendment.

Regards,

C.C.~~what have I done now? /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Chris Cass
01-14-2003, 10:28 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> I'll dub it for you. I was gonna sell it on the internet for $875 (I'll pay shipping) and donate the proceeds to the "Chris Cass wants a Zamboti or Searing make a wish foundation". <hr /></blockquote>

Oh, your askin for it? I hope Barry kicks your young a$$ for spelling his name wrong. Not, that I can't spell anything, but still. Make a wish foundation? I'm no cherity case. Although, I could use a cup of ice about now.

Can't believe what happened to you brah? Patrick has left his toll on your brain. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif $875.? more like .87

C.C.~~poor RJ, Caty has his mind all messed up. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif hi Caty /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chris Cass
01-14-2003, 10:33 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr>
Put my name on the list. I have to see this one. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
<hr /></blockquote>

Oh Rich,

You don't even want to see this tape. Believe me, it sucks. LOL Besides, it's rated "R". LOL I tape like an idiot.

Regards,

C.C.~~don't tell MM please...

Rich R.
01-14-2003, 10:50 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> Oh Rich,

You don't even want to see this tape. Believe me, it sucks. LOL Besides, it's rated "R". LOL I tape like an idiot.

Regards,

C.C.~~don't tell MM please... <hr /></blockquote>
Chris, the holidays are over, I used all of my use-or-lose vacation time, I have to resume working full weeks and it's cold outside. I need a good laugh to get me through the winter. /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Kato
01-14-2003, 11:07 AM
Here is an exerpt from The Cassman Cometh.

Chris: Well, I like to hit the power break but I've been hitting the cut break with success so I'll keep doing it. Plus (blah, blah, blah****I lost focus here. Something about a bar box****)

Chris walks away then comes back. I'm pretty sure he's checking out his nose hairs in the video screen.

Chris moves to table to rack the balls. I study his bald spot. ******I think it's important to note here that Chris is telling us he's losing his hair from chemo. Ladies and gents I believe this a falacy. He has a bald spot in this video.*****

Chris: I don't like breaking with my cue but with a cut break it's no big deal (checking for parsley between teeth)

Chris adjusts camera then goes to break

Whack, sort of cut break

Chris: Oh boy, this F'ing sucks.

R.J.: Rolling around on the floor in pain from laughing so hard.

Chris studies table then walks to camera to begin messing around to show me the balls on the table even though I already know where the balls are.

Chris: Here's the 1, I made the 3 on the break, the 4, 9, 7, 2, 8, 6 and 5.

Chris: Now of course you get ball in hand here but this really f'ing sucks.

R.J.: Duh Chris, thanks for that ball in hand tip. (cracks 3rd beer)

Chris studies table as position from the 1 and hits the luckiest shot in the world moving the 8 out of the way for shape on the 2.

Chris scratches head amazed at his good fortune.

Crack (that's me banging my knee on the floor because I just fell out of my chair again)

Chris walks back to the camera to show me the layout of the balls again not in order.

R.J.: On 4th beer. "Chris, what the hell are you doing? You whacko, show me the balls in order!!!!!!"

Chris: Makes 2 rail bank and explains it away as fast cushions and short and just be happy and keep playing.

Chris runs out and reracks then breaks balls.

Chris: Chris walks up to camera and starts fiddling. Sometimes this game f'ing sucks. Somebody walked behind me and even though he was 45 feet away it threw off my concentration. It's probably because I'm listening to Pat Benetar on the juke box right now and that f'ing sucks!!!!!

Chris: Sorry R.J. but I gotta go now. I'm out of coffee and Heide is gonna whip my butt in Donkey Kong Jr.

I'm pretty sure that's how it went. Overall it's of amazing quality even though Chris told me it was terrible and didn't want to send it. 3:03 of great comedy and good times (even though approx 45 minutes of the video is of Chris's back or the floor).

Kato~~~of the movie reviewing team of Kato and Ebert.

Kato
01-14-2003, 12:48 PM
Oh yeah, I did neglect to say one thing about Chris's video. He has a monster stroke. Now, I have an ok stroke and I can hit it a little. This guy can hit it a lot!!!!

If anyone remembers the story about Chris playing in Vegas at the cue club and Buddy watching him break? There is a reason for that. Chris hits the break as hard as anyone.

Kato~~~reminding everyone the video isn't all fun and games......it has some instructional value.

Rod
01-14-2003, 10:13 PM
Kato,
Is this something in the order of how not to shoot a video? LOL Well it does sound interesting especially with that tube thingy and all. Always good to see backs, floors not to mention corn fields. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Sounds like a good comedy and I like a laugh! Ok count me in. BTW is there a disclamer in there about adult language and don't try this at home! LOL /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Chris Cass
01-15-2003, 12:30 AM
That did it. I'm ruined for life now. My taping career is ruined. There goes the Accu-Stats job.

C.C.~~knows how Grady feels. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Kato
01-15-2003, 07:17 AM
Good, the pressure is off now. You can do a Tarintino thing now and rock the world. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Kato

CarolNYC
01-15-2003, 07:47 AM
Hey Barb,
Saw you guys! Looking good!:) Also, Sudden Death 7-ball, to the left of Bustamante and Mika is our favorite Rich R. and Cathy!:):):):):)
Carol~happy to see everyone on TV!:)

Chris Cass
01-16-2003, 12:37 AM
Carol,

I looked forever and still coudn't figure out where to look? Anyway, Miss you.

Regards,

C.C.

CarolNYC
01-16-2003, 05:30 AM
Hey there Chris,
Once you locate Barb, you'll see Voodoo or RJ-Barb is in the perfect location, which is directly behind the players seat!And she's sitting pretty!:):):)
Miss you is and understatement!:)
Carol~FFFF