PDA

View Full Version : OMG!!!! Spetty has gotten me addicted to CRACK!!!

jbullerjr
01-13-2003, 05:44 PM
Well, not exactlly, but there must be something like that in theese nuts.

Ok Spetty, I will give you

1. My 3-legged dog
2. My 1-eared cat
3. 4 pieces of very used Masters chalk (blue, of course)
4. .73 cents
5. some pocket lint

For the receipt (sp?).

P.S. I am willing to beg for money on the street corner if .73 cents is not enough. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

James

Barbara
01-13-2003, 07:24 PM
Heh heh heh heh heh...

Another slave is introduced to the power of the pecans...

Barbara~~~bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SPetty
01-14-2003, 09:56 AM
Hi James,

It was great meeting you. I wish you could have stayed and played a little. Sid and I almost got hung in the traffic, but we jumped a median and drove across a field to get out of it!

I hope it was clear that I was just the "delivery boy" for these nuts - Barbara is the dealer! Hate to tell ya that she's been offered a lot more than that for the recipe, and hasn't turned loose of it yet!

And, BTW, the reason we have the other "Non Pool Related" forum is for posts like these. I got whipped up on pretty good one time for posting about Barbara's nuts and in fact, I think that's why they created the other forum. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r
01-14-2003, 10:30 AM
Oh c'mon. Would someone on this board whipped you up if you posted in the wrong forum? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

Rich R.
01-14-2003, 10:42 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr>And, BTW, the reason we have the other "Non Pool Related" forum is for posts like these. I got whipped up on pretty good one time for posting about Barbara's nuts and in fact, I think that's why they created the other forum. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif
<hr /></blockquote>
Since, it seems, that most of Barbara's nuts end up in the hands of pool players, I think you are safe. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Voodoo Daddy
01-14-2003, 12:44 PM
Lemme tell ya about Barbara's killer pecans {pronounced pee-cans /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif, while in Texas I heard them pronounced p-kahns, RJ says it that way too} they are the NUTZ!!! I'm not fond of them unless they are Barbara's, no doubt!!

Kato
01-14-2003, 12:51 PM
Straight up Mac Daddy Pecans of all time.

Kato~~~nursing 'em still.

PS. How are you supposed supposed to pronounce "pecans"?

Sid_Vicious
01-14-2003, 03:34 PM
"Sid and I almost got hung in the traffic, but we jumped a median and drove across a field to get out of it!"

Ain't no stoppin' two tequilla crazed Texans huh!!!sid~~~thank God for the Ford Explorer's high center

Rod
01-14-2003, 03:48 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sid_Vicious:</font><hr> "Sid and I almost got hung in the traffic, but we jumped a median and drove across a field to get out of it!"

Ain't no stoppin' two tequilla crazed Texans huh!!!sid~~~thank God for the Ford Explorer's high center
<hr /></blockquote>

WOW, Mothers keep you kids off the street, Sid and Spetty are off road"in again! /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Yahoo!!! SPetty says, com on sid you can make that jump!!

~~~ rod is not talking about jumping whitey either /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Sid_Vicious
01-14-2003, 04:12 PM
Thought I'd best clear things a little. I was the guilty one, SPetty put the skids on having too much fun long before driving, so before any MAD mothers think ill...it was the navigator, not the captain of the ship...sid~~~just being responsible

jbullerjr
01-14-2003, 04:29 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr>
I hope it was clear that I was just the "delivery boy" for these nuts - Barbara is the dealer! Hate to tell ya that she's been offered a lot more than that for the recipe, and hasn't turned loose of it yet!

And, BTW, the reason we have the other "Non Pool Related" forum is for posts like these. I got whipped up on pretty good one time for posting about Barbara's nuts and in fact, I think that's why they created the other forum. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif
<hr /></blockquote>

Sorry for the confusion,

Barbara, supreme goddess of pecans, please forgive me. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif
Do you sell theese? I would really like to order some.

Also, my mistake about the non-pool-related post, I just now for the first time noticed the NPR forum.

James

Vicki
01-14-2003, 04:35 PM
barbara,

I have to say, bless Ted and Cathy Harris' hearts for sharing their NUTZ with me. It's my favorite thing about the Hopkins show! Those things should be controlled by the FDA, put on some kind of list of Most Addictive Substances, and there should be treatment - including detox for withdrawal when the bag is empty. I've considered trying to become best friends with you so I can get on the list of people deserving of NUTZ but my conscience tells me, NO, that's using her for her NUTZ. D@mn my mother for raising me right! And thanks for giving us a wonderful treat. I would say that it's the thoughtfulness that makes is such a wonderful gift but that's something you say about fruit cake. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Vicki

Rich R.
01-15-2003, 04:58 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote jbullerjr:</font><hr> Barbara, supreme goddess of pecans, please forgive me. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif
Do you sell theese? I would really like to order some.
James <hr /></blockquote>
I think I see small stands, selling nuts, in malls everywhere, in Barbara's future. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Barbara
01-15-2003, 08:25 AM
Rich,

Do you also see a profit being made in your little prediction? 'Cause I'm gonna hafta buy me a REAL oven or two for that to happen!!

Barbara~~~cooks with a 1923 Quality gas stove... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rich R.
01-15-2003, 09:06 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> Rich,

Do you also see a profit being made in your little prediction? 'Cause I'm gonna hafta buy me a REAL oven or two for that to happen!!

Barbara~~~cooks with a 1923 Quality gas stove... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>
Barbara, from the taste testings of CCB'ers and my own personal experience /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif, I see a whole building full of ovens, a staff of hundreds to do the work and your new house on the Riviera. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
In other words, yes, I see a small profit. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
01-15-2003, 09:54 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> Rich,

Barbara~~~cooks with a 1923 Quality gas stove... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Don't leggo that recipe. You could be like the "soup nazi" only you'd be the "internet pecan nazi". Somebody pisses you off...."NO NUTZ FOR YOU" /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Scott Lee
01-15-2003, 02:16 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> Don't leggo that recipe. You could be like the "soup nazi" only you'd be the "internet pecan nazi". Somebody pisses you off...."NO NUTZ FOR YOU" /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
<hr /></blockquote>

Wally...LOLOL! NOBODY would want Barbara mad at them for ANY reason!...and if that's not enough, just take a peek at that BIG guy, Pete, standing next to her! LOL Aside from that, once they tasted her nuts, they would instantly become endeared to her!

Scott ~ knows that Barbara's pecans are DA BOMB! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Leviathan
01-15-2003, 07:15 PM
Kato: To make the peacans go farther, buy some moist, golden brown dates; slice the dates open along one side and remove their seeds; fill the dates with pecan halves; and roll the filled dates in granulated sugar. I know a woman who is so wicked that she splashes dark rum over the dates an hour before she fills them with pecans.--D.M.