PDA

View Full Version : Dr. D and the WPBA

Tom_In_Cincy
01-14-2003, 10:24 PM
anyone heard any news about the court battle between these tow entities?

Rich R.
01-15-2003, 11:12 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Tom_In_Cincy:</font><hr> anyone heard any news about the court battle between these tow entities?
<hr /></blockquote>
Tom, I haven't heard anything, but I found a post Dr. D. made, which provides a website for the courts, and a case number.

Quote Dr. D.---
<font color="blue"> In response to numerous requests for information on this matter I would like to provide you with the Index Number for use in tracking the case through the Supreme Court of the State of New York in the County of New York.

The Index Number is

121543/2002

Information is available through the following website:

www.elaw.com (http://www.elaw.com)
</font color>
End quote.

I believe you should be able to find out the status of the case via that website. I wanted to check over the holidays, but,I'm sorry to say that I have not tried it yet.

Doctor_D
01-15-2003, 04:21 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Tom_In_Cincy:</font><hr> anyone heard any news about the court battle between these tow entities?
<hr /></blockquote>

Good evening:

The only information I can provide at this time is that our respective attorneys are pursuing the early stages of Discovery &amp; Inspection. Needless to say the discovery phase, where requests for documents and answers to interrogatories are issued to each of the litigants, will consume a significant amount of time and resources. Accordingly, as this is an ongoing and active civil litigation matter, I am not at liberty to discuss any details.

Sincerely;

Dr. D.

Rod
01-15-2003, 04:39 PM
Hi Dr D,
Well enough of that court stuff. How's your game? Have you been playing a lot? You did have quite a regiment of drills ect, not to mention playing in tournaments. Hope all is going well with life and pool.

TomBrooklyn
01-15-2003, 05:04 PM
Good Evening Doctor D:

Have you been taking lessons lately?

Tom, RD

Vagabond
01-15-2003, 06:56 PM
Howdy Rich R,
I went to the web site.I could not open the contents but they are available for a fee and they will mail the copy.I did not order for the copy because I will move to a different unknown hotel and location by the time that mail arrives. cheers
Vagabond

Doctor_D
01-16-2003, 07:12 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rod:</font><hr> Hi Dr D,
Well enough of that court stuff. How's your game? Have you been playing a lot? You did have quite a regiment of drills ect, not to mention playing in tournaments. Hope all is going well with life and pool.
<hr /></blockquote>

Good morning:

All is well on this end.. Life is treating me well with a new and delightful relationship underway. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif We have only been seeing each other for a realatively short time but all is going very well. Business has been quiet, New York City has yet to fully recover from the events of 9/11, but I am holding my own.

As far as Pool is concerend, I am still drilling 20 hours each week and, between the CAT, NEWT &amp; Tri-State Tournaments, I should be competing in over 40 events this year.

Keep in-touch...

Dr. D.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Kato
01-16-2003, 07:19 AM
Well Doc, I see you've been taking it easy as usual. Wouldn't wanna do to much.

Take it easy D. Hope you get back and posting soon.

Kato~~~happy Doc got a new SO.

jjinfla
01-16-2003, 12:42 PM
I was party to a suit dating back to 1988. I believe we filed in early 1989. Finally had our last court date in Oct 2002. We lost. Most likely not because we didn't deserve to win but more likely because we had an incompetant attorney. But rarely are civil cases settled before 6 years. Unless you have a slam dunk winner and an out of court settlement is reached. Jake

Rod
01-16-2003, 06:42 PM
DR D,
I'm happy to hear you are in a new relationship. Yes I'm sure NYC is still in a state of recovery. Then again as I see it the whole country is still struggling a bit.

20 hours plus tournaments, well your a busy lady. I think I need a bottle of your ambition! Even a partial bottle would be welcome. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif