PDA

View Full Version : All in the Cass Family

Karatemom
01-14-2003, 10:54 PM
A good friend of ours surprised us with a CD full of friends, and foes, from the pool hall. He took pictures of almost everyone, including us. We had no idea he was up to no good, LOL. Chris was about half way through his treatment when this was taken, and he still looks good!

http://members.aol.com/karatemom815/images/3ofus.jpg

Heide ~ notice we all have our cues slung over our shoulders, one big happy pool-shooting family

Rich R.
01-15-2003, 05:47 AM
It looks like next years Christmas card to me. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Chris Cass
01-15-2003, 06:42 AM
Thanks Rich,

I went from 179lbs. to 161.2lbs yesterday. I can't believe the luck I had lastnight. Heide made me this Chicken Kiev with Garlic butter inside. Done to perfection and melted in my mouth. Still can't get over it. Yummmm Can't believe I got it down? Man, pure heaven.

10 more days and then, no Chemo, no Radiation and get ready for surgery scheduling. Almost over buddy. 8 hr. surgery, 1 week hospital stay, predicted 42 days recovery time. Heide' making reservations for Vegas event and I hope I can get in gear by then.

Nothing like thinking of the future,

Your friend,

Chris

Wally_in_Cincy
01-15-2003, 07:20 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Karatemom:</font><hr> Heide ~ notice we all have our cues slung over our shoulders, one big happy pool-shooting family <hr /></blockquote>

That's a good looking group.

So the photographer said "Look natural" and you all grabbed your cues. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

In my family, everybody grabs a beer. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

CarolNYC
01-15-2003, 07:35 AM
Hey Heide.
Now this is a nice picture-love it!Printed and up on the wall-of-fame!:)
Carol~anxiously awaiting SINCITY!

SPetty
01-15-2003, 08:19 AM
Now that is an awesome shot! And you're right, Chris is looking real good for being halfway through. Of course, you and Christ are just as cute as ever. You have a great family. Thank you so much for sharing this pic.

Rich R.
01-15-2003, 08:48 AM
I wish I was losing that weight. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif
Of course, I don't think I want to get on your diet plan. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

We will all be counting the days with you. Just tell the doctors to keep up the good work, and stay on schedule, because you have a pool tournament to play. I'm sure they will understand. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Stay well and keep on pluggin' away.

9 Ball Girl
01-15-2003, 09:35 AM
Great pic! Chris looks great! I can see where Christ gets his cutie patootie looks! He looks just like you, Heide! Okay a little like Chris too. Hey?! You forgot to add Chris' lil bro:

http://azbilliards.com/gallery/ccb/Picture_4.jpg

Wendy~~now I feel warm and fuzzy inside http://www.smilies.org/basesmilies/1039808015.gif

Tom_In_Cincy
01-15-2003, 10:05 AM
Wendy..
That pic of Kato was taken about 20 minutes after we met at last year's US Open.. I asked him if he wanted a drink.. and after he checked his pulse.. he said... yup.. I'm still alive....

the young whipper snapper....

Tom_In_Cincy
01-15-2003, 10:08 AM
All American family if I ever saw one.. Great Pic.. lovely family..

Kato
01-15-2003, 11:06 AM
Not many worse pictures of me than that one Wendy. Thanks. I can't believe that the only picture taken of me by myself the entire time I was at the U.S. Open is that one.

Kato

Rod
01-15-2003, 11:29 AM
Great looking family, thanks for the pic. Christ looks like the little angel of the family, or is that decieving? LOL

9 Ball Girl
01-15-2003, 11:30 AM
But you look sooooo cute in that picture! I like it! http://www.smilies.org/basesmilies/smyl amis.gif

Wendy~~remember, you're the hottie with sprinkles!

Kato
01-15-2003, 11:46 AM
I keep forgetting, thanks Wendy. Have to send you my recent one with Janette during the Nationals.

Ain't nothing wrong with the Cass family, good looking group of folks.

Kato

SPetty
01-15-2003, 12:05 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> Have to send you my recent one with Jeanette during the Nationals. <hr /></blockquote>Aw, c'mon Kato, post it here so we all can see!

Kato
01-15-2003, 12:09 PM
I don't know how to do that. I'm not smart like that. E-mail me at rjkato@bellsouth.net and I'll do it.

Kato

Karatemom
01-15-2003, 12:43 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rod:</font><hr> Great looking family, thanks for the pic. Christ looks like the little angel of the family, or is that decieving? LOL <hr /></blockquote>

Christ is the boy with 1,000 faces. Angel - no, devil - yes, LOL.

Heide

9 Ball Girl
01-15-2003, 03:31 PM
Kato, if you'd like, I can add that picture to my pics and post it for ya! I'll give you guys the username and password so that you can view 'em. It's up to you babe!

Wendy~~BendeeWendee@aol.com

Kato
01-15-2003, 03:33 PM
I'll send it to ya.

Kato

Chris Cass
01-16-2003, 12:12 AM
Hi Rod,

Actually, Perky posted here a long while back. Not to be confused with Perk our other friend here. We walked in to hit some and he stopped us as we just got in the door. Talk about timing. Man, I didn't have time to comb my hat. LOL

Regards,

C.C.

Karatemom
01-16-2003, 01:42 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Tom_In_Cincy:</font><hr> All American family if I ever saw one.. Great Pic.. lovely family..

<hr /></blockquote>

Thanks, Tom. Actually, we're a German, Italian, Cherokee, Scotch, and Irish family, that live in America, hahahahaha. Couldn't ask for anything better.

Heide

Karatemom
01-16-2003, 01:44 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> Great pic! Chris looks great! I can see where Christ gets his cutie patootie looks! He looks just like you, Heide! Okay a little like Chris too. Hey?!
Wendy~~now I feel warm and fuzzy inside http://www.smilies.org/basesmilies/1039808015.gif

<hr /></blockquote>

Actually, everyone tells me how much he looks like his Dad. I don't see it, except that they're built the same and have the same complexion. The only apparent thing he got from me is my "natural" hair color, LOL.

Heide

Karatemom
01-16-2003, 01:47 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> Now that is an awesome shot! And you're right, Chris is looking real good for being halfway through. Of course, you and Christ are just as cute as ever. You have a great family. Thank you so much for sharing this pic.
<hr /></blockquote>

This was one of our better pictures. Chris' body has handled the last 4 1/2 weeks very well. He's lost a little weight here and there, but all in all, not much change. Christ has been called cute many times, but it's been a hell of a long time since anyone called me cute. I lost that disposition long ago, LOL.

Heide ~ see you in Vegas

Karatemom
01-16-2003, 01:50 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr> Hey Heide.
Now this is a nice picture-love it!Printed and up on the wall-of-fame!:)
Carol~anxiously awaiting SINCITY! <hr /></blockquote>

Actually, Perky, the man who took the picture, put about 50 pictures on a disk for us, and this one in particular he made a copy of and put in big letters on the top "We Never Give Up". It'll go above all of Chris' trophies.

Heide ~ 3 months, 23 days

Karatemom
01-16-2003, 01:52 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr>
That's a good looking group.

So the photographer said "Look natural" and you all grabbed your cues. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

In my family, everybody grabs a beer. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif <hr /></blockquote>

But of course. What's a happy family without pool cues? We don't let Chris get too close to a beer, he's too dangerous! LOL

Heide

CarolNYC
01-16-2003, 05:35 AM
You betcha "We Never Give Up!"
Carol

9 Ball Girl
01-16-2003, 10:06 AM
Nah, I think he's got your eyes.

Wendy~~jealous 'cause she's got to settle for the frozen Chicken Kievs from the Supermarkets! http://www.smilies.org/basesmilies/1041677399.gif

Kato
01-16-2003, 03:02 PM
Alright, Wendy, I just sent you the pic of Janette Lee and I.

Kato

Rod
01-16-2003, 07:06 PM
Ah yes the pool room. Atm machine a few pin ball or video games. Not to mention the racing sign and beer signs. It's easy enough to tell what time of year it is. Don't worry your hat looked fine! LOL

Chris Cass
01-16-2003, 08:09 PM
Ya know Rod,

I just like you tons.

C.C.~~ /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SPetty
01-22-2003, 05:48 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr>I can add that picture to my pics and post it for ya! <hr /></blockquote><blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> Alright, Wendy, I just sent you the pic of Janette Lee and I.<hr /></blockquote>Well??!? Where's the pic for us all to see? I've been waiting patiently... /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

9 Ball Girl
01-22-2003, 09:10 PM
Kato is in La La Land with Katy! http://www.smilies.org/basesmilies/1040775674.gif

He sent me a message but the pic was not there, then I emailed him back and PMed him and told him to resend it to me but as an attachment instead of an embeddment (is that a word?).

R.J.? Hello? http://www.smilies.org/basesmilies/1poke.gif

Chris Cass
01-22-2003, 11:27 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> embeddment (is that a word?).[ QUOTE ]

Hi Wendy,

Well yes if you ask me but then again, I make up my own words. hahhaa

Regards,

C.C.~~coffee contisewer like RJ. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato
01-23-2003, 07:31 AM
Oh, sorry Wendy, I haven't been home much lately. It's not set up as an attatchment. Maybe I'll call you and you can walk me through it?

Kato

9 Ball Girl
01-23-2003, 01:37 PM
Okey Dokey, just not tonight. I'll have a headache. j/k I'll be out late at a tourney. I'll call you on Friday?

SPetty
01-23-2003, 02:36 PM
Hi Kato,

You know, I've offered to put it on the internet for you so that everyone can see it. You've got my email address. How about it?

Kato
01-23-2003, 03:49 PM
Give me a half hour and you got it.

Kato