PDA

View Full Version : a tag line

Rod
01-16-2003, 11:37 PM
I use to hate going to weddings when I was a child. It seemed that all the aunts and grandmotherly types would pinch my face and say "You're next". They stopped years later when at funerals I started doing the same thing to them.

cheesemouse
01-17-2003, 07:08 AM
If I were a pinball machine my flippers would be too far apart....

Chris Cass
01-17-2003, 11:03 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA. OH MY GOD. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA You and Cheese have me in tears. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA OH MY BELLY.

C.C.~~ROTFLMFAO

Chris Cass
01-17-2003, 11:07 AM
Hey Cheese,

You guys need to warn a guy. I had to walk away from the computer. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA ooPS, Gotta go away again. HHAHAHAHHAHAHAAA

Regards,

C.C.~~man this is so good it hurts.............. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

cheesemouse
01-17-2003, 11:21 AM
Chris,
It is my mission in life to bring joy and laughter into yours......hehehehehe.....LOL...

Chris Cass
01-17-2003, 11:34 AM
Hi Cheese,

And what if that mission should cause me to poop my pants? Then what? hahahahahaha

Regards,

C.C.~~loves the cheese. NOTE: gotta go play some tourneys with the cheese. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato
01-17-2003, 12:03 PM
Chris, please don't poop your pants. Please do however go to hang out with the Cheese. I'm pretty sure its even colder where he is than where you are.

Kato

Tom_In_Cincy
01-17-2003, 12:06 PM
RJ,

I know Chris and the Cheeseman.. are cold.. cause they are north of me.. and the low tonite is suppose to be 8 YUCK
Miami looks real good..

Rod
01-17-2003, 12:34 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA. OH MY GOD. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA You and Cheese have me in tears. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA OH MY BELLY.

C.C.~~ROTFLMFAO <hr /></blockquote>

Be careful there CC you might blow an o-ring around your tube! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif That was a line from another person. I really related to it though because I got my cheeks pinched a lot. LOL

Kato
01-17-2003, 12:53 PM
Brrr! Temperatures head into 30s for weekend

By Ken Kaye
Staff Writer
Posted January 17 2003
If you've got a furnace, get ready to fire that baby up. South Florida is in for its coldest blast yet with wind chills expected to drop into the 20s in Palm Beach County and the low to mid-30s in Broward and Miami-Dade counties on Saturday and Sunday mornings, the National Weather Service in Miami said.

Can you guys believe this? The 30's in South Florida with wind chills and everything!!!!!!! I'm moving to Equador.

Kato~~~do they play 9-ball in Equador?

SpiderMan
01-17-2003, 01:57 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rod:</font><hr>

I use to hate going to weddings when I was a child. It seemed that all the aunts and grandmotherly types would pinch my face and say "You're next". They stopped years later when at funerals I started doing the same thing to them.
<hr /></blockquote>

HA HA Ha !!!!!! Too Funny!!!

I guess you could also do it to them at baby showers, but
it'd require different cheeks.

SpiderMan

Tom_In_Cincy
01-17-2003, 02:08 PM
We've been below 30 for the last 7 days. and if we're lucky Monday it will get up to 32 but the next 5 days.. its back to the 20s for highs..

2 weeks of below 30 is terrible... no one should have to live like this.. I'm moving to FL..

Chris Cass
01-17-2003, 02:25 PM
Hey Tom,

Don't forget to stop and get me. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

C.C.

cheesemouse
01-17-2003, 02:36 PM
Chris,
Wouldn't jumping in a old clunker and hitting the road for a couple of weeks be a blast...Maybe someday it'll happen...I know we'd scare the hell out of a few shortstops along the way. Session pool on the weekdays and tourneys on the weekends...heaven on earth...I hate responsibilitys....LOL LOL... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

P.S&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;try those depends, the're actually quit comfortable....heheheh

cheesemouse
01-17-2003, 02:40 PM
Kato,
-7 this morning. Last night when I walked the Basset his footpads froze up and I had to drag him the last couple blocks....LOL LOL

Barbara
01-17-2003, 02:55 PM
Oh boo hoo hoo!!

At least it's not going to SNOW! Thursday a week ago it was 50 degrees and I washed The Beast. A week later it snows and now it's filthy again. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Tampa Bay sure isn't going to like this weather. I read somewhere that they're 1-14 when playing in temps of 40 and less.

Barbara~~~hopes she didn't jinx the Eagles... /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Chris Cass
01-17-2003, 07:17 PM
What? The caddy isn't coming? hahahahaha Yes Cheese, it would be money to the gills, pedal to the metal and balls to the walls. I can see us now. Fleasing everyone on the way. Color of money II. LOL

Time for my medication,

C.C.~~LOL dreaming all day.....it might happen atleast once you know? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif