PDA

View Full Version : Sure Shot (pool) Aiming System----A few facts.

IMMSHARMA
01-17-2003, 02:11 AM
It is quite a novel concept and an aiming system with a difference.
It is a 'fruit' of many years of committed research.

It is purely a sci.fic and geometric concept and hence it can stand any kind of test and arguement. [/b]

It throws light on the real knowoledge of what and where actually we are mistaking when we make or miss a shot.

In other words we come to know the actual 'mental process' involved in shot making.

It reveals the very 'craft' involved in pocketing a ball.

It enables us to come out of the 'shell' with all our present misconceptions about 'aiming'.

It is the ' right answer ' to the age old 'enigma' or 'the riddle'of 'aiming' in pool andbilliards.

It solves the problem of 'inconsistency' for ever.

We think that we just concentrate on the 'contact point' or the line of the CB or OB and hit.

After learning the 'geometric routine' of the' sure shot aiming system' you are sure to realize the 'REAL THING'(purely geometric and a thing of 'visualisation') involved in the stroke execution,apart from contact point and the'aim line'etc.

It enables us to know what the 'REAL KEY ' of 'concentration in the game' is.

It is the only system that gives a 'concrete idea' about the crucial aiming part of the game and also..an idea which can not be found anywhere in any poolrelated book.

It works wonders if applied properly.

It serves as a sort of 'weapon' at the hands of a player making him confident enough to be sure of any shot he makes.

If interested to purchase ,please contact me at:immsharma@yahoo.com

Wally_in_Cincy
01-17-2003, 08:11 AM
You actually sat there and viewed your own post over 1000 times? How pathetic. You must have a lot of time on your hands.

01-17-2003, 08:24 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> You actually sat there and viewed your own post over 1000 times? How pathetic. You must have a lot of time on your hands. <hr /></blockquote>ROTLMAO! Good call, Wally!

How bright do you have to be (or not be, in this case) to spam a billiards forum full of pros and advanced players with this informercial crap. Go sell it on TV at 2am to people who know nothing about pool!

Wally_in_Cincy
01-17-2003, 08:36 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote dmorris68:</font><hr> ROTLMAO! Good call, Wally!

How bright do you have to be (or not be, in this case) to spam a billiards forum full of pros and advanced players with this informercial crap. Go sell it on TV at 2am to people who know nothing about pool! <hr /></blockquote>

Well I was stupid enough to buy "Winning 8-ball" by Bobby Burnett.

I used to work at a car dealership. One of the salesmen had a saying. When he would sell some sucker an expensive car at sticker and make the guy think he was getting a deal: "There's an ass for every seat" /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

BillPorter
01-17-2003, 04:54 PM
Wally, OK, how did you know he had viewed his own post over a thousand times?

silverbullet
01-17-2003, 05:31 PM
I know he posted this aiming system at playpool.com and got zero responses.

bw

Tom_In_Cincy
01-17-2003, 06:51 PM
And now its up over 1200+ in less than a day.. the guy must have capell tunnel desease by now.. geeze.. whay a jerk

Wally_in_Cincy
01-18-2003, 10:32 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote BillPorter:</font><hr> Wally, OK, how did you know he had viewed his own post over a thousand times? <hr /></blockquote>

If you look at the thread views, usually a post with no responses will get from 50 to 70 views.

This was posted at 01/17/03 03:11 AM

I responded at 01/17/03 09:11 AM and the thread views were at 1100 plus.

The last person to do that was our old friend ALPHA aka Bill aka JR. Except he only viewed his post 150 times.

Wally~~unofficial CCB historian /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif