PDA

View Full Version : Um...excuse the intrusion...

rackmup
01-18-2003, 09:01 AM
...I don't want to disturb the peace and quiet around here but I've received a few emails from people wondering if I am still alive. Yes, I am.

I've just been busy with my new job, training, travel and church.

I'm okay and only days away from renewing my inane, meaningless posts here at the CCB.

Doesn't that just give you the warm and fuzzies?

Regards,

Ken

Kato
01-18-2003, 09:06 AM
It's about time. Good to see you're still kickin'

Kato

Chris Cass
01-18-2003, 10:48 AM
Martha's got a movie deal. We were wondering if you were on top of things?

Regards,

C.C.~~there he goes with the big words again. inane... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9 Ball Girl
01-18-2003, 01:53 PM
Hi Ken. Are still coming to NY in March?

Wendy~~misses Ken's posts

Tom_In_Cincy
01-18-2003, 06:57 PM
Some of us thought that you and your Texas friends were terroized by that huge Florida whirlwind VooDoo Daddy.. Glad everything is ok..

rackmup
01-18-2003, 10:21 PM
Looks like I will be in Florida in late February or early March. I might have to bounce NY to the early summer months.

Regards,

Ken (the new job has messed everything up!)

9 Ball Girl
01-19-2003, 08:42 AM
Sounds good. Just let me know when you're coming!

Kato
01-19-2003, 02:32 PM
Looks like that long expected matchup between Rackmup and Kato will be materalizing sooner than I thought. Looking forward.

Kato

Chris Cass
01-19-2003, 10:52 PM
I can't wait to hear about this trip. Two of the finest Chef's in all the land and I mean the best. Man, I wish I could be there. I could not only watch the match up but afterwards eat the best grilling on the planet.

Regards,

C.C.~~wants to eat a steak soooo bad. I think I'm being really patient about this but can smell the grill....I better quit, I'll lose my mind. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Kato
01-19-2003, 11:33 PM
I can cook a 'lil. I'm under the impression Ken can cook alot. Orlando has a bunch a great resturaunts. I'm sure we'll find something to eat there we don't have to cook ourselves.

Kato

snipershot
01-20-2003, 12:50 AM
Thank god, I can finally sleep again. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SpiderMan
01-20-2003, 02:06 PM
I didn't know you were from Orlando. Wish you'd spoken up when I was headed that way to play Chopstick in Lake Mary a while back!

SpiderMan

Kato
01-21-2003, 07:50 AM
Nah Spidey, I'm from Fort Lauderdale, a scant 2 1/2 hours away. For a CCB 'er I'll make the hike. If you're ever back this way we'll hook up.

As for Rackmup, it's all in good fun. Getting him to rack for me.................well, that's just a bonus.

Kato~~~Ft Lauderdale, born, bred, and raised.

rackmup
01-22-2003, 06:32 AM
Your concerns, while appreciated and heartwarming, are unnecessary. Please, take a Tylenol, read a good book and get some rest. I simply hate to be a source of unrest.

Regards,

Ken