PDA

View Full Version : Keychains Revisited!!!

MikeM
01-18-2003, 09:11 AM
Since it's a new year and we have a lot of neww CCBers I think the time is right to bring out the CCB Keychain again.

For those of you who need a review, last summer we came up with the idea of an identifier for us CCBers to hang on our cases. We decided on a keychain, had a design contest and this is what we got: http://heater451.home.mindspring.com/images/ccb_keychain02.gif

I had the keychains made and everyone helped distribute them. It's just a silly little plastic thing but a lot of people had fun with them (especially me).

I still have lots of them and it's time to distribute some more. If we missed anyone last time or if any of you new members would like one PM me and we'll start the distribution again.

MM...sorry for using the "pool only" forum for this

Rich R.
01-18-2003, 10:29 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote MikeM:</font><hr>
MM...sorry for using the "pool only" forum for this <hr /></blockquote>
Since many of us have the key chains hanging from our cue cases, this is pool related. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chris Cass
01-18-2003, 11:53 AM
Mike,

I love my CCB keychain. I got my first one so dirty. Don't ask me how but we all in our family have one on each of our cases. I wear proudly and your efforts must be acknowledged. Excellent, idea and thank you for bringing it to us CCBer's.

Regards,

C.C.

Wally_in_Cincy
01-18-2003, 12:16 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> ... I wear proudly...<hr /></blockquote>

As do I /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

01-18-2003, 03:54 PM
Mike, you have a PM. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

MikeM
01-25-2003, 08:33 AM
OK I finally got all the keychains in the mail yesterday. Everyone who PM'd me should have it by early next week.

Rackmup will be taking care of OPC and eg8r. Thanks Ken.

If anyone else wants one PM me. I'm close to getting permission to go to VF and I'll have 'em there as well.

Take care,

MM

Jon from MN
01-25-2003, 09:16 AM
Cool idea mnbilliards.com gives away coin tubes that fit quarters and the dollar coins for those diamond bar boxs. I would love to swap you a key chain or more for some tubes. thanks Jon.

silverbullet
01-25-2003, 09:26 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Jon from MN:</font><hr> Cool idea mnbilliards.com gives away coin tubes that fit quarters and the dollar coins for those diamond bar boxs. I would love to swap you a key chain or more for some tubes. thanks Jon. <hr /></blockquote>

How do I get one of those tubes?

bw

silverbullet
01-25-2003, 09:28 AM
Mike,

You have a PM.

BW

Scott Lee
01-25-2003, 12:05 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> ... I wear proudly...<hr /></blockquote>

As do I /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>

ME too!...except mine is on my car keys, and therefore gets a LOT more wear! In fact mine is getting a little worn, and I need a new one! LOL Thanks to Tom in Cincy for sending me my first...and kudos to Mike for getting the job done in the first place!

MikeM
01-25-2003, 03:17 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Jon from MN:</font><hr> Cool idea mnbilliards.com gives away coin tubes that fit quarters and the dollar coins for those diamond bar boxs. I would love to swap you a key chain or more for some tubes. thanks Jon. <hr /></blockquote>

Sounds like a good deal Jon. PM me with your address and I'll send out some keychains.

MM

Ralph S.
02-01-2003, 02:34 AM
I tried like hell to get one the first time around but nobody would help me or answer any pm's or emails.
Ralph S.

Rich R.
02-01-2003, 07:14 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Ralph S.:</font><hr> I tried like hell to get one the first time around but nobody would help me or answer any pm's or emails.
Ralph S. <hr /></blockquote>
That was because nobody likes you Ralph. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Just kidding Ralph. PM MikeM. He is the man.

snipershot
02-02-2003, 11:16 PM
I just got mine two days ago, I like the look of it except I've had to answer the question "what is that?" alot.

By the way, I received two of them, was I supposed to get two or was this just a mistake?

Rich R.
02-03-2003, 05:27 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote snipershot:</font><hr> I just got mine two days ago, I like the look of it except I've had to answer the question "what is that?" alot.<hr /></blockquote>
Just remember, if you tell them what it is, you have to kill them. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

02-03-2003, 07:08 AM
I got mine last week, I think. Thanks, Mike!

snipershot, MikeM is apparently a generous soul -- I got two as well. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

David

Kato
02-03-2003, 08:25 AM
You have no idea just how generous Mike is. Not only did he send out keychains to certain people throughout the country as his distributors, he also brought a box to the U.S. Open in 2002.

Kato~~~Southeastern distributor of the "official" CCB keychain.