PDA

View Full Version : Valley Forge 03/13 - Late Night Report!

Doctor_D
03-13-2002, 09:50 PM
It is now almost 10:00PM Valley Forge time and there seems to be no rest for the weary. Hopkins and company are still hard at work setting up the tournament arenas while the event management company is placing the finishing touches to the exhibitors booths.

Check-Ins, by the WPBA players, are under way as those traveling from afar are settling in.

Tomorrow, at 09:00, the WPBA Board will be having the regularly scheduled board meeting (would love to be a fly on the wall at that one "lolol") as they prepare for the players meeting and the Chairty Pro-Am Thursday night.

So, for all those curious folks, Wedneasday has been busy yet quiet from a reporting standpoint. However, as I am certain that there are certain members of the WPBA Board who would have prefered that yours truely was not in residence for this event, tomorrow will certainly prove to be another day.

Dr. D.

JimS
03-13-2002, 09:56 PM
I'm not one for gossip...usually! But this just could get juicy! Spose some will be fidgeting a bit? Not want to look some others in the eye? JUICY!!

Doctor_D
03-13-2002, 10:00 PM
Good evening:

That "Sir" would be an understatement.

For now, since I must refrain from comment until such time as they are formally served their "Court Papers", let's just say that the best is yet to come.

Dr. D.

Taking NO Prisoners !!!

03-14-2002, 12:04 AM
The Dragon and I are planning to make it to the venue around 9 or 10 tomorrow evening - hopefully just in time for the Challenge the Pro Matches. Does anyone know if the men pros will be involved in that event or at least taking part in the challenge matches?

On the top of my slate for dream matches (if I'm lucky enough) are Allison, Gerda and Tiffany. They are all going to be spending alot of time in their chairs and acquainting themselves with Mr. Sardo's invention - just kidding of course (LOL)! - Chris in NC

03-14-2002, 12:33 AM
Hey,
I was wanderin if you knew anything about whwn the Junior amateur tourney is going to start. What day and time?

john bastian in pa

Ralph S.
03-14-2002, 03:01 AM
Give 'em hell DR.D. and if you see my favorite there tell her I said good luck. That fave would be Vivian Villareal.

Ralph S.

Rich R.
03-14-2002, 07:30 AM
Dr. D. keep the reports comming. My wife and I will not be coming to VF until Friday morning and we are interested in any breaking events. LOL. Rich R.~~~we will see you at VF.