PDA

View Full Version : PRACTICE ROUTINE

snipershot
01-19-2003, 02:48 AM
Everyday before I go to practice I have a routine that I go through, it consists of listening to music to clear my mind, doing a few posts here on the CCB, and then eating a bunch of rice krispie squares (don't ask why), do you have a routine that you always follow before practicing your game and if so what does it consist of?

SPetty
01-19-2003, 06:51 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote snipershot:</font><hr> Everyday before I go to practice I ... eat a bunch of rice krispie squares ... <hr /></blockquote>Why??!? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Karatemom
01-19-2003, 09:22 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> Why??!? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Weren't you paying attention? He said "Don't ask why".
hahahahaha

Maybe they add a little "pop" to his break shot.

Heide

Rich R.
01-19-2003, 09:44 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote snipershot:</font><hr> do you have a routine that you always follow before practicing your game and if so what does it consist of? <hr /></blockquote>
I guess I'm a creature of habit, but before practicing, I always screw my cue together. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I too, am curious about the rice crispy treats. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

01-19-2003, 09:51 AM
Personally I always prefer to have sex prior to any practice session. Almost needless to say I have not practiced for over 15 years. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Jimbo

Chris Cass
01-19-2003, 09:57 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr>
I guess I'm a creature of habit, but before practicing, I always screw my cue together. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I too, am curious about the rice crispy treats. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Hi Rich,

Your funny. LOL The rice crispy treats are straight sugar, why else? LOL

Regards,

C.C.~~glad to see Karatemom and SPetty having fun. Good to see the smile on this end. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

cheesemouse
01-19-2003, 11:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I guess I'm a creature of habit, but before practicing, I always screw my cue together.
<hr /></blockquote>

HAHAHAHAH!!!! Aghhhhhhhhhh the irreverance of it all...I love it...Dry and rye that's the way I like it... /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

snipershot
01-20-2003, 12:02 AM
SPetty, as well as Rich R., I said don't ask why but you obviously couldn't resist so here it goes, my love for rice krispie squares almost surpasses my love for the game of pool. Those things are seriously addicting, their like drugs or something?

Chris Cass
01-20-2003, 12:31 AM
Hi Snipershot,

I know what you mean. I live with two cookie monsters. LOL

Regards,

C.C.~~ /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

snipershot
01-20-2003, 11:54 PM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif, it's getting worse for me, my mom's noticed how much i love those things and now she's cooking them up like I'm going away for a week. I just can't eat that much, wished everyone here could help!