PDA

View Full Version : Windows fun



nAz
01-19-2003, 02:18 PM
not far off base
http://people.freenet.de/sDuke/index.html

Barbara
01-19-2003, 02:34 PM
The one time I read a post by you and I got spammed with windows trying to delete progams off my machine.

Barbara /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif

nAz
01-19-2003, 02:40 PM
????? Barbra LOL hahahahah i got ya!
someone else try it out please.
its a goof, it wont harm your computer. lol

"the one time" /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Rod
01-19-2003, 04:58 PM
All is well nAz. LOL It did remind me of some stupid errors that windows just has to bring up even though sometimes they make no sense!

nAz
01-19-2003, 11:55 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rod:</font><hr> All is well nAz. LOL It did remind me of some stupid errors that windows just has to bring up even though sometimes they make no sense! <hr /></blockquote>

@ ROD That was the idea,thanks /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

@ TomB Only 10% are the other 90% is just too sophisticated /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

TomBrooklyn
01-19-2003, 11:55 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> The one time I read a post by you and I got spammed with windows /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif <hr /></blockquote>LOL, I liked the "From here you can break your computer screen."

9 Ball Girl
01-20-2003, 02:38 AM
Hahahahahaha! I love seeing the unsuspecting faces of people when they think something's happening to their PC when it obviously looks so fake! I have a little application on my computer that when you double click it, it actually shows your real files on your hard drive start to get "deleted"! It stops after about 15 seconds with the message "that's what you get for not virus checking a download file" or something like that. Then I have another one where your Start button "avoids" your mouse. My best one was back in the old Novell days on DOS. I used to go around to some of my coworkers PCs and have the message "The Hard Drive is Corrupted" pop up at the C: Prompt everytime they hit enter.

I'm an IT Specialist and I wish I could pull a prank like this to my end users at work! What a riot! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif