PDA

View Full Version : Its that time of year again...

Voodoo Daddy
01-20-2003, 06:59 AM
Super Bowl Sunday...folks will be BBQ'n down south and settin' up basement parties up north. Bars all over the country will offer 2-1 beer's and free buffet's while the game is on. I'll be at the Outlaw Street Drags /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif...where the money flows like tap water and the cars are lightning fast. Folks from all over the south will be down with piles of money /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif, slick machines and the heart to post up. Last year there were a dozen races with the line worth 10k and the rail over 5k EACH, not to shabby. Soon after its over, I will speed 125 miles south to Miami to sweat the Bowl...Bucs /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif by a touchdown!!

Kato
01-20-2003, 08:10 AM
Sounds like fun Voodoo. I'll be downtown Ft. Lauderdale on Las Olas Blvd for Zeta's Super Bowl Block Party. All they do is put out a bunch of sofa's and big screen T.V.'s. Beer and booze and women everywhere. If you feel like it you can even watch the game. Raiders 31, Bucs 19.

Kato~~~not gambling on the bowl because I'm probably wrong.

PS. The Raiders are 50 million over the cap next year so if they don't win it this year they are 5 more years away.

nAz
01-20-2003, 01:54 PM
24 - 10 Raiders

snipershot
01-20-2003, 11:35 PM
sorry nAz, 24-17 Buc's /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Rod
01-21-2003, 01:03 AM
Well what the hell I didn't even know who was playing until this thread. Ok 24-27 Raiders. The Bucks miss a field goal to send it into overtime! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif