PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever....

Karatemom
01-21-2003, 07:12 AM
Have you ever played so bad that you just want to quit? You're tired of losing and can't seem to get anywhere. You try and try and your game just isn't going up. You feel like you've been at a standstill for months. I have and I am getting frustrated fast. How 'bout you?

Heide

Kato
01-21-2003, 08:18 AM
Constantly Heide. However, much like golf it only takes 1 good shot and I want it again.

Kato~~~hits very few good golf shots.

Jon from MN
01-21-2003, 08:36 AM
Welcome to the real world. I know great players that say this alot. I was thinking along the same lines myself just this past weekend at a tourny. I just lost my second match to a no body [the only match I won was against a student of mine that was trying to har] I told Beau Runnegen the juniors champ and friend that I quit. I cant play promote teach and start the mn hall of fame all at once. I need to down size, well last night at league I played awsome the fire was back we played our top compitition and won. I uncorked my stroke on a breakout using forced follow and the whole place erupted. Now I want to play again. funny game this game of pool hang in there Heidi you will get the fire back. mabey take a week off and dont even think of pool. Good Luck Jon from mn

Popcorn
01-21-2003, 08:59 AM
I think I play about the same most of the time. Sometimes better, but never much below my present speed. I say present speed, because it can fluctuate depending on how much time I am putting in on the table, but it always remains dependable. You are referring to a few months which is not a long time. Trust me, you are learning things and improving in different areas of your game even though you may not know it. By themselves they may not mean much, but when it clicks and comes together, and it will, you will see a jump in your speed, sometimes overnight. I have seen it happen too many times for it not to be true. You are all of a sudden a better player and don't know when or how it happened. You can't prevent yourself from learning if you tried. Just keep practicing and playing and it will come, there is no doubt.

Rich R.
01-21-2003, 09:05 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Karatemom:</font><hr> Have you ever played so bad that you just want to quit? You're tired of losing and can't seem to get anywhere. You try and try and your game just isn't going up. You feel like you've been at a standstill for months. I have and I am getting frustrated fast. How 'bout you?

Heide <hr /></blockquote>
Let's see......Hmmmmmmm.......last night, the night before and the night before that, etc. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Heide, it is apparent that you like to play pool. Just relax and enjoy the game for what it is. Improvement will come, in time. If not, continue to enjoy yourself. After all, that is the main goal of it all.
Pool is a game, nothing more or less. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
01-21-2003, 09:50 AM
Popcorn nailed it prettty good.

IMO you have reached a temporary plateau. When you first started back playing you improved in leaps and bounds, just as a new player will. Once you reach the level past beginner the improvements come in dribs and drabs rather than buckets. Considering what y'all have been going thru the last few weeks don't be too surprised if you're not improving as fast as you would like. Good luck and God bless.

Wally in the Natti~~on a permanent plateau /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Voodoo Daddy
01-21-2003, 10:05 AM
Heide...its part of the love-hate relationship we all have with the game. Bad or good play are all relative to how you play from day-to-day. Refocus grasshopper...and snatch the pebbles outta Chris's hand!!!

9 Ball Girl
01-21-2003, 10:21 AM
Oh man, there've been times where I feel I should be arrested for impersonating a pool player! And then the more pissed off I get, the worse I play! So what I normally do is not play for a couple of days and if I can, I'll go watch a tournament or 2 and that usually brings my confidence back up again. That plus a phone call makes me feel better.

"It's like a nightmare. It just keeps getting worse."
- Keith McCready
The Color of Money

Chris Cass
01-21-2003, 10:35 AM
You hit the nail on the head. Good call.

C.C.

Chris Cass
01-21-2003, 10:37 AM
Yet another great response. IMHO

Regards,

C.C.

Karatemom
01-21-2003, 12:56 PM
Hi Jon. I played a really bad 3 first. Had no problem with him. Then played a 7, and gave a few away, but wasn't too upset. Then I had to play another 3. This 3 was better than the first, but still a 3. I think I may have underestimated him. I saw the improvement in him almost immediately, but it was too late. He had me 2 - 0. I did manage to jump 3 games on him, til he snapped one in on the break for the win.

It just seems like I've been trying to place the cb where I want forever and still can't get there. I either hit it too soft or too hard. My placement sucks, including my strategy. I'm constantly being told that I'm making the balls in the wrong pockets and getting on the balls the wrong way. It must be true because I can't seem to run out a rack lately.

It seems like I've been doing this forever, even if it's only been since June, and I haven't accomplished as much as I would have liked to.

Heide

Karatemom
01-21-2003, 12:59 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> Let's see......Hmmmmmmm.......last night, the night before and the night before that, etc. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Heide, it is apparent that you like to play pool. Just relax and enjoy the game for what it is. Improvement will come, in time. If not, continue to enjoy yourself. After all, that is the main goal of it all.
Pool is a game, nothing more or less. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Relax?!?! What's that? LOL. I often forget that this is a game and that I should be having fun. I'm extremely competitive and out for the win every time. I know, I'm expecting too much too soon.

Heide

Karatemom
01-21-2003, 01:01 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr> Refocus grasshopper...and snatch the pebbles outta Chris's hand!!! <hr /></blockquote>

Well that shouldn't be too hard these days, /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Seems like I need a little prioritizing myself.

Heide

Karatemom
01-21-2003, 01:06 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> Oh man, there've been times where I feel I should be arrested for impersonating a pool player!
<font color="blue"> hahahahahahahaha!!!</font color>

And then the more pissed off I get, the worse I play!

<font color="blue"> That's me all the way!</font color>

So what I normally do is not play for a couple of days and if I can, I'll go watch a tournament or 2 and that usually brings my confidence back up again. That plus a phone call makes me feel better.

<font color="blue"> I don't play Wednesday - Friday. Sometimes on the weekend, we'll go up and Chris and I will shoot some one pocket or practice for a while. Then Mondays are the tourneys and leagues on Tuesdays. I either need to not shoot at all for a while, or shoot all the time. I like the latter, hahaha.</font color>

"It's like a nightmare. It just keeps getting worse."
- Keith McCready
The Color of Money <hr /></blockquote>

Heide

Karatemom
01-21-2003, 01:14 PM
I knew we were related, hahaha. I do bad enough at pool, don't even want to think of golf, unless it's mini-golf!

Heide

dave
01-21-2003, 02:02 PM
I've been saying that for 20+ years! I also know from experience that it isn't true and that your just progressing from a developmental plateau to the next level. When the jump comes it will seem abrupt, but it will be the result of the hard work you've done during the period of frustration that you are currently experiencing. It's just a characteristic of the learning process that you learn to accept as part of the process of improvement.
OOPS! Looks like Wally and Popcorn already said as much and better. I should learn to read before replying. :-)

Eric.
01-21-2003, 02:59 PM
K-Mom,

I feel your pain. Hell, anyone that plays pool feels your pain. Here's a suggestion, please take it with a grain of salt...

I keep a little notepad on my stroke/fundamentals/stance/thoughts of when I'm in dead punch. I write down everything from how my hand grips the cue to placement of my feet to the angle of my head when looking at the shot. Everytime I'm off, the first thing I do is go to my notes and try to find something I might be doing different than when I'm shooting good.

This isn't an original idea, but it works for me.

Eric

Tom_In_Cincy
01-21-2003, 07:28 PM
Heide,

From what I have learned about you from all your posts.. and from Chris' also.. you never struck me as a person that would give up on anything.

Pool is a game to be played and enjoyed at any level. You need to look at the game, NOT the performance. Perfomance will only improve if you increase your playing time and PRACITCE.. if you don't do either.. your performance will not be consistant. Others will judge your performance.. you just need to concentrate on your GAME..

You love the game.. you are a good player.. you can do whatever you put your mind to.. you have proven that to us, Chris and Chirst..

You da Lady..

snipershot
01-22-2003, 12:17 AM
Everybody has those times when yours shot seems to completely abandon you, I have learned (the hard way) that the more frustrated you get the worse your shot gets. Just give it some time and hopefully your shot will return.

Rod
01-22-2003, 01:39 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Karatemom:</font><hr> Have you ever played so bad that you just want to quit?

Once /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

You're tired of losing and can't seem to get anywhere.

Nope /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

You try and try and your game just isn't going up.

Well I think my game reached it's limit some time ago unless I play a lot more /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

You feel like you've been at a standstill for months.

Well probably but it won't go anywhere if I don't play more /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I have and I am getting frustrated fast. How 'bout you?

Nope, I don't get frustrated. Even after a layoff it takes time to get my game back. The first time I play it will probably suck big time. The next time it gets better etc.

Heide, just keep playing but don't put so much pressure on yourself. If you miss or miss position don't get bent just evaluate what happened. Don't dwell on it and if you don't know make mental note or a real note but put it in the past.
Did you ever notice some of the best players miss a shot and then just blow it off? I know some don't but that's their problem. I think what bothers me more than a missed shot, is making a shot with poor position. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Frustration just make you tense! There is little room for tension in this game mental or physical. It could be you think you should be making certain shots with position etc when you may not be at that level YET. I think your in a little grey area right now and as mentioned some of the peices will fall together. Not all of course but enough to see a fair improvement. Just take it as it comes and don't get in front of yourself. As it happens remember your always at risk for a little set back. Just follow the plan we can't always play well due to other priorities and limited time. You have to much heart to roll over on this deal, your going to get better! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif Play within yourself and always leave a little a little extra in the bag. I mention that because going for a shot at 100 percent of your stroke power is headed for disaster. You'd be supprised how much more power and accuracy one has at 80 percent. Most of the game is played at 10 to 40 percent as a rough guess. Think about that. Not saying your guilty just a comment. Well ok enough, put on your happy face next time you play, and damit keep it there! /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

01-22-2003, 03:40 AM
Not too long ago I almost gave it up because I wasn't improving and knew I had the ability to do better. What really turned me around was to seek out a certified instructor and get back to basics. This was tough since I had been playing forever and thought I knew it all. Well, I didn't. The instructor recognized my experience and decided all I needed was three lessons to get me back on track. He was right! Since then my game has improved by leaps and bounds to the extent I amaze myself sometimes. Try it, it couldn't hurt. Good luck . . .

Karatemom
01-22-2003, 06:57 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote dave:</font><hr> I've been saying that for 20+ years! I also know from experience that it isn't true and that your just progressing from a developmental plateau to the next level. When the jump comes it will seem abrupt, but it will be the result of the hard work you've done during the period of frustration that you are currently experiencing. It's just a characteristic of the learning process that you learn to accept as part of the process of improvement.
OOPS! Looks like Wally and Popcorn already said as much and better. I should learn to read before replying. :-) <hr /></blockquote>

I hate waiting for that next plateau, but you and everyone else are right. It'll come in time. Patience, patience, patience.

Heide ~ has no patience

Karatemom
01-22-2003, 07:04 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Eric.:</font><hr> K-Mom,

I feel your pain. Hell, anyone that plays pool feels your pain. Here's a suggestion, please take it with a grain of salt...

I keep a little notepad on my stroke/fundamentals/stance/thoughts of when I'm in dead punch. I write down everything from how my hand grips the cue to placement of my feet to the angle of my head when looking at the shot. Everytime I'm off, the first thing I do is go to my notes and try to find something I might be doing different than when I'm shooting good.

This isn't an original idea, but it works for me.

Eric <hr /></blockquote>

Keeping notes is very interesting. I've used a videocamera before and it seems to help quite a bit. If the camera isn't handy, I always have Chris. He makes sure he tells me what I'm doing right or wrong.

Heide ~ who needs a notepad when you've got a parrot on your shoulder 24/7 /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Karatemom
01-22-2003, 07:11 AM
Geez, Tom. That was very nice to say.

I did some videotaping the other day and figured out part of the problem. Fixed it and my performance was much better last night. I'm just so inconsistent, it kills me. I suppose the more I practice, the more I play, my performance will get better and my inconsistency will decrease.

Being the wife of a very good player, and the mom of a very popular, holy-cow shooter, takes it toll. I feel like I'm expected to do the same, and I just can't yet. You're right though. I'm not a quitter and I will continue until I can kick both their butts consistently from one end of the room to the other!

Thank you, Tom.

Heide

Karatemom
01-22-2003, 07:15 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote snipershot:</font><hr> Everybody has those times when yours shot seems to completely abandon you, I have learned (the hard way) that the more frustrated you get the worse your shot gets. Just give it some time and hopefully your shot will return. <hr /></blockquote>

I used to be very quiet and reserved, even on the table. Now, lately, when I shoot poorly, it does get worse, and so does my anger. I'll start cussing and pounding my stick. Not very ladylike, but it's better than punching a wall, or my opponent, LOL.

Heide

Wally_in_Cincy
01-22-2003, 07:48 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rod:</font><hr>
Did you ever notice some of the best players miss a shot and then just blow it off? <hr /></blockquote>

Efren Reyes

Wally~~scratches his head much more often than Efren Reyes

Rich R.
01-22-2003, 09:03 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Karatemom:</font><hr>I'll start cussing and pounding my stick. Not very ladylike, but it's better than punching a wall, or my opponent, LOL.

Heide, getting angry at, and fighting with, your stick does not work. I have seen it done many times. The stick will eventually loses that fight, and you will lose a few dollars to repair or replace it. One of the benefits of playing with a costly stick is, you don't bang it around too often. /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif
I'd be willing to bet that Chris does not fight with his stick. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Also, fighting with a wall does not work either. I have seen it done, more than once, and the wall always wins.

Once you miss a shot, in a match, there is nothing you can do to change that and getting angry does not make it better. The best thing you can do, is concentrate on making the next shot.

Kato
01-22-2003, 09:05 AM
I'll challenge you to a No Holds Barred Mini Golf Challenge Match. Chris can be the referee. Loser cooks the corn.

Kato

TomBrooklyn
01-22-2003, 09:29 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Karatemom:</font><hr> Have you ever played so bad that you just want to quit? <hr /></blockquote>Just for that session, not altogether.

You're tired of losing and can't seem to get anywhere. <hr /></blockquote>I just look for weaker opponents. I don't like playing players who are much better than me all the time. That wears thin fast.

You try and try and your game just isn't going up. <hr /></blockquote>I've never practiced for more than a few weeks or a month without noticing some incremental improvement. Of course, at my level, it's not that hard to get better. Lol.

I have and I am getting frustrated fast. How 'bout you? <hr /></blockquote>If I get fustrated, I just stop playing and do something else, then it doesn't bother me.

It sounds like your forcing yourself to follow some regimen you don't really want to. If so, why? =TB

cheesemouse
01-22-2003, 10:01 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Karatemom:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote snipershot:</font><hr> Everybody has those times when yours shot seems to completely abandon you, I have learned (the hard way) that the more frustrated you get the worse your shot gets. Just give it some time and hopefully your shot will return. <hr /></blockquote>

I used to be very quiet and reserved, even on the table. Now, lately, when I shoot poorly, it does get worse, and so does my anger. I'll start cussing and pounding my stick. Not very ladylike, but it's better than punching a wall, or my opponent, LOL.

Kmom,
Just let it come out full blast like one of those people pushing those shopping carts around the streets then give a little lady like giggle and continue shotting like nothing happened. It will leave your opponent in some doubt about your sanity and that maybe good for your winning percentages...LOL LOL

Karatemom
01-22-2003, 12:46 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote TomBrooklyn:</font><hr> It sounds like your forcing yourself to follow some regimen you don't really want to. If so, why? =TB <hr /></blockquote>

It's not that I'm forcing a regimen on myself. I hold very high standards for myself and my game. When I don't meet those standards, I get upset. Granted, the time to practice is not there like it was 6 months ago, but to me, that's no excuse. I should at least be playing consistently enough that not making a few balls wouldn't bother me.

Heide

Fred Agnir
01-22-2003, 01:02 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Karatemom:</font><hr> Have you ever played so bad that you just want to quit? You're tired of losing and can't seem to get anywhere. You try and try and your game just isn't going up. You feel like you've been at a standstill for months. I have and I am getting frustrated fast. How 'bout you?

IMNSHO, the fact that you're getting upset when you miss a shot is a sure sign that you are improving. You expect to make the shot. If you weren't improving, you wouldn't expect anything out of yourself.

I like emotion. It means you care and you're passionate about improving. It's not for everyone to wear it on their sleeve, but you are who you are, and if you can work a positive out of the emotion (like working to never have to get pissed off again), then all the better.

My advice. Go watch a men's higher level tournament. Become a spectator with no thoughts of actually playing. Just watch. If you're at a point that you hate the game, you've got to find out why you love it. And watching excellence is one way.

Fred &lt;~~~ hates loving the game; loves hating the game

9 Ball Girl
01-22-2003, 01:58 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Karatemom:</font><hr> It's not that I'm forcing a regimen on myself. I hold very high standards for myself and my game and when I'm not playing my game, I get very VERY upset. When I don't meet those standards, I get upset. Granted, the time to practice is not there like it was 6 months ago, but to me, that's no excuse. I should at least be playing consistently enough that not making a few balls wouldn't bother me. Heide <hr /></blockquote>

Heide, I have to agree with you completely. I, too, set high standards for myself and my game. Last night the team we played against had a 7, 4, and the rest were 2s. My captain who's a 7, played the 4. That match was over in about a half an hour. Then they put up their 7, and I begged my captain to put me up against him 'cause I didn't want to play a 2. He decided against that and put up one of our 4s who only had to win 2 which he lost. C'est la vie. It's my turn and I have to play one of their 2s. I'm a 5 so I had to win 5 and the 2 had to win 2. Easy right? Not!

Our match must've lasted almost an hour! She kept leaving me safed out or hard shots without meaning to. I was constantly kicking my way out of here and there and I couldn't get my stroke going. The first game she misses the 8 ball so that it's left hanging at the pocket, my last ball is about 3 balls width away from the 8, but she left the cue ball all the way at the other end of the table. My only option was to play a safe which I hit a little too hard and left her the easy 8. She wins that one so already she's on the hill! Doh! I managed to win the next 4. The last game, I get to the 8 ball, I tried to bank it long,, missed it and it came to rest on the rail near the pocket. Normally I would make that shot but I'm thinking about how sucky I'm playing, how I should be able to beat her and of course it's only making matters worse. My 4 who lost to the 7 is keeping score and even he was telling me that I'm not playing my game. I didn't say anything to him 'cause when I'm feeling like that, I sound like the Excorcist! Anyway, she shoots her ball, misses, and leaves the CB at the other end and her ball is blocking my shot and all I could see is the edge of the 8. This happened 2x and finally by the miracle of God, she makes her last ball which was not an easy shot and gets semi position for the 8 which she needed a coach for. Whew!

I don't know what the hell the moral to that story was but all I can say is that in no way was it my opponent's fault that I lost. It was me and my mental demons getting to me.

Wendy~~if I keep going like this, I'm not going to have any hair like Chris! j/k /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Karatemom
01-22-2003, 03:53 PM
Fred, you find the good in everything, don't you? You make so much sense. I never thought of it that way. There are some shots I think I'll make, but not surprised if I don't. Then there are all the others that I do expect to make.

I do need to work on my emotion just a bit. Sounding like a sailor isn't the most feminine trait. Not to mention acting like a 10 year old either.

I'll have to pull some of Chris' tapes out of Archer/Hall and watch them a few times.

Thanks!!!

Heide

Karatemom
01-22-2003, 03:58 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote TEXTBOOK:</font><hr> Not too long ago I almost gave it up because I wasn't improving and knew I had the ability to do better. What really turned me around was to seek out a certified instructor and get back to basics. This was tough since I had been playing forever and thought I knew it all. Well, I didn't. The instructor recognized my experience and decided all I needed was three lessons to get me back on track. He was right! Since then my game has improved by leaps and bounds to the extent I amaze myself sometimes. Try it, it couldn't hurt. Good luck . . . <hr /></blockquote>

Coincidentally, we were supposed to meet a friend Monday night, who is a certified (or certifiable, LOL) instructor. Unfortunately, it was getting late and had to work the next day so we couldn't wait any longer. Hopefully, next month or so we'll be able to hook up.

My hubby is qualified enough to become an instructor. He knows every line and every shot in the book. He has helped me get where I am now. Sometimes it's hard to take criticism from your spouse. I listen, but don't like it. I get plenty of instruction, good instruction.

Heide

Voodoo Daddy
01-22-2003, 04:04 PM
Two things never taught by a spouse is driving a stick-shift or pool...hahahahahahaaha

Karatemom
01-22-2003, 04:07 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rod:</font><hr> Nope, I don't get frustrated. Even after a layoff it takes time to get my game back. The first time I play it will probably suck big time. The next time it gets better etc.

Heide, just keep playing but don't put so much pressure on yourself. If you miss or miss position don't get bent just evaluate what happened. Don't dwell on it and if you don't know make mental note or a real note but put it in the past.
Did you ever notice some of the best players miss a shot and then just blow it off? I know some don't but that's their problem. I think what bothers me more than a missed shot, is making a shot with poor position. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Frustration just make you tense! There is little room for tension in this game mental or physical. It could be you think you should be making certain shots with position etc when you may not be at that level YET. I think your in a little grey area right now and as mentioned some of the peices will fall together. Not all of course but enough to see a fair improvement. Just take it as it comes and don't get in front of yourself.

You're absolutely right. I see Chris play and think that I can do that. Little do I realize that I'm not that good yet. I can pull off some good ones once in a blue moon.

As it happens remember your always at risk for a little set back. Just follow the plan we can't always play well due to other priorities and limited time. You have to much heart to roll over on this deal, your going to get better! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif Play within yourself and always leave a little a little extra in the bag. I mention that because going for a shot at 100 percent of your stroke power is headed for disaster. You'd be supprised how much more power and accuracy one has at 80 percent. Most of the game is played at 10 to 40 percent as a rough guess. Think about that. Not saying your guilty just a comment.

I have noticed quite a difference in that lately. I felt like I played with about 40 - 50% effort last night at leagues, and I played quite well. It seems that I have trouble figuring these things out, but it's my friends, like you and others here on the board, that point them out to me. I'm awfully glad I have friends like you.

Well ok enough, put on your happy face next time you play, and damit keep it there! /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Yes sir! hahahahahaha <hr /></blockquote>

Heide

Karatemom
01-22-2003, 04:11 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr> Two things never taught by a spouse is driving a stick-shift or pool...hahahahahahaaha
<hr /></blockquote>

Oh Yeah!!!!??? Well, I already know how to drive a stick, not very well, but enough. As for pool, well, I wouldn't be where I am without him. I might be able to take instruction from someone else a little better, but the fringe benefits are excellent when it's your hubby, /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif.

Heide

TonyM
01-22-2003, 06:41 PM
Yes I've played so bad that I have wanted to quit. I think every pool player has at one time or another.

I think it was Nick Varner who said: "you've got to lose every way that there is to lose before you can really start to learn how to win".

The game is frustrating, and humbling at times.

But this feeling will pass, I promise you......

It always does.

Keep focusing on the process of improving, and not so much on the results for now (maybe for ever!).

Eventually, your hard work will pay off!

Learn to find some aspect of the game that you can enjoy regardless of how you are actually playing. Find some joy in whatever you are doing.

Find something that you can learn each time at the table.

It's a journey, there's supposed to bumps along the way!

Tony
-just enjoying the ride.......

Rod
01-22-2003, 09:00 PM
Aw shucks, just here to help mam. BTW did your heels click on that yes sir? LOL

Karatemom
01-22-2003, 09:20 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rod:</font><hr> Aw shucks, just here to help mam. BTW did your heels click on that yes sir? LOL <hr /></blockquote>

Yep, and I gave you a real good saulte, too! /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Heide