PDA

View Full Version : Watching Efren play.

Cueless Joey
01-21-2003, 11:38 AM
Efren got in town this Sunday morning.
I watched him play some one-hole and 9-ball Sunday night.
The long 14 hour flight must've not bothered him as he played lights out one-pocket spotting an ex-great 9 to 6.
There's absolutely not a human being more fun to watch than Efren. Watching him play might elevate your game. He hits the cueball so softly you'd start wondering why you've been banging (for some of us /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif) balls all along. His cueball just slowly stops to the right spot for the next shot.
I know everyone can't see Efren play in person. The videos don't do justice. Only if he can get sponsored to tour the US for exhibitions like Mosconi was. He'd make pool a little more popular.
Efren flew to Virginia today. You guys catch him there as he will be in town for a week.

eg8r
01-21-2003, 11:52 AM
Without talking money, can you tell us how the matchup turned out. I am guessing Effren won but how long did they play or any other information would be nice.

Thanks,
eg8r

Cueless Joey
01-21-2003, 11:57 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> Without talking money, can you tell us how the matchup turned out. I am guessing Effren won but how long did they play or any other information would be nice.

Thanks,
eg8r <hr /></blockquote>
It wasn't even close. The two games they played, the other guy did not get more than 4 balls each game.