PDA

View Full Version : this board is officially my lucky charm

sack316
01-23-2003, 02:50 AM
you may remember a while back when I joined the board I mentioned that I got on a tear shortly after I joined. Well I was away from the board for a few weeks and my good winning streak became a frustrating losing streak. So after losing a Sunday match followed by a horrible Monday night, I came home and spent some time reading on here to see what I have missed. Then Tuesday night I get to my match and deliver a painful 18-2 beating on some guy. Needless to say I'll be on here at the very least the night before matches /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif thanks guys!

Wally_in_Cincy
01-23-2003, 08:53 AM
The CCB karma is powerful but must only be used for the betterment of mankind.

Karatemom
01-23-2003, 12:30 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> The CCB karma is powerful but must only be used for the betterment of mankind. <hr /></blockquote>

It definitely works for me!

Heide

phil in sofla
01-23-2003, 10:25 PM
I felt the drop in The Force, and wondered who was hogging all the mojo.

Would you at least pace yourself this Friday, Saturday and Sunday, as I need a some around that time!

sack316
01-24-2003, 01:14 AM
ok,I'll try to leave a little bit for you this weekend, but for Feb.8+9 I need all the magic from here I can. Big time 3 man team tournament going on. Top prize around $1300, plus there is calcutta (sp?). Not sure exaclty what that is, but they tell me thats where big money can be won. It's my first big time tourney, so will some luck my way please!