PDA

View Full Version : Players on the move in Valley Forge

facets58
03-14-2002, 10:54 AM
No, I am not in Valley Forge but I do have what's movin & shakin with the WPBA players in regards to their Pro status.

Here is what's up for grabs at this event:

Stacy Hurst, Melissa Herndon, Megan Smith & Stefanie Boch can all get their Touring Pro status with a top half finish. There are 3 SCWBT players in this group and 1 NEWT player.

Nikki Hollingsworth (Benish) will get her Active Pro status back if she can set her alarm clock and make it to her first match. Nikki has already met all of the criteria for getting back her AP Status other than the amount of events participated in (50%).

Melissa Little and Jan McWorter will both be trying to get their Touring Pro status back. They each need two match wins.

Fran Crimi will need two match wins to maintain her Touring Pro status.

Shari Stauch and Jeri Engh (not sure if Jeri is playing) will need two match wins to get their Active Pro Status back.

This should make for a really exciting tournament.

I will be back with updates...

Mike Hurst--

03-14-2002, 01:02 PM
Good Luck to you and Stacy, Mike!!!
Lorri

Jay M
03-14-2002, 07:55 PM
Mike,

Add to your list that Sarah Ellerby only needs two points and I'm rooting for her to be in the top 4 in VF =)

Jay M

facets58
03-14-2002, 08:51 PM
The players listed below are trying to get their pro status or trying to maintain their Active / Touring Pro status.

Stacy Hurst Vs. Robin Dodson
Melissa Herndon Vs. Vicki Paski
Stefanie Boch Vs. Kelly Oyama
Megan Smith Vs. Shelly Barnes

Nikki Hollingsworth Vs. Tiffany Nelson
Melissa Little Vs. Darlene Stinson
Fran Crimi Vs. Jan McWorter
Shari Stauch Vs. Jennifer Chen

Just for Jay:
Sarah Ellerby Vs. Candi Rego

There are definitely some competitive matches lined up.

Mike will have the full results on AZbilliards.com later tonight.

Mike Hurst

Tom_In_Cincy
03-14-2002, 10:28 PM
I would love to know the outcome of the Fran Crimi, Jan McWorter match.. please

Harold Acosta
03-16-2002, 08:32 PM
<font color=blue> Hey Mike, how about an update on this info? </font color=blue>

Jay M
03-16-2002, 08:38 PM
heh, keep your eyes open, Sarah is on the move =)

Jay M
03-16-2002, 08:40 PM
oops, spoke too soon, should have looked at the brackets again before I posted =)