PDA

View Full Version : I'm a Pooh-Bah

Rod
01-23-2003, 04:24 PM
I figured this is good. I mean Tom in Cincy and CC are such so I'm just following in their foot steps. Well call me anything but Johnson but I didn't exactly know what this new title meant. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

After a little research I found ---- A pompous ostentatious official, especially one who, holding many offices, fulfills none of them.
Of course I had a little problem with this word "ostentatious" but since it followed "pompous", I didn't like it.

I'm thinking I don't like my new title. I want my money back! LOL It seems to me it's nothing more than one who flaps their gums and does little. Well could be sometimes /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Ya'all are going to be flappers sooner or later! ha ha ha I can hardly wait to see what crown is bestowed on me next time. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

~~~ rod--flap-flap-flap-flap-flap--bam-kerthud - plop http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/happy/bigok.gif

Chris Cass
01-23-2003, 05:27 PM
HAHAHAHAHA

Who didn't know that? hahahahaha Welcome to the ranks of Pooh-Bah and yes, it's a name nobody wants but have come to egnore. Then there's Grand Pooh-Bah and can be only one. Kind or like the Highlander thing, that's Tom. hahahahaha

I've came to the realization the more I post. The more I, forget what the heck I posted, to begin with. hahahaha

Regards,

C.C.~~ /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Karatemom
01-23-2003, 06:04 PM
Congrats, Rod! For your wife's sake, I hope you don't act like Chris when he turned Pooh-Bah. He thought he knew everything, and still does! Big show off.

Heide ~ hahahahahaha, j/k

Rod
01-23-2003, 07:01 PM
For my what's sake!!! Who the hell got me married, and better yet to whom? Jeez I hope she is good looking, charming and fun. If not that then she had better be filthy rich! LOL I thought he did know everything, I mean we do so many things alike. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Rod
01-23-2003, 07:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I've came to the realization the more I post. The more I, forget what the heck I posted, to begin with. hahahaha
<hr /></blockquote>

Similar thoughts crossed my mind too. I guess that's where the flapping gums as I call it comes in. It's really lips. LOL Is that the same as mind chatter? If so mine chatters a lot. ha ha ha ha What the heck I don't have a dog to kick um I mean talk to so everyone here gets a dose. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9 Ball Girl
01-23-2003, 07:13 PM
To all Pooh Bahs:

Tom_in_Cincy: http://www.smilies.org/basesmilies/bowdown.gif

Chris Cass: http://www.smilies.org/basesmilies/bowdown.gif

And to our newest addition Rod: http://www.smilies.org/basesmilies/bowdown.gif

Wendy~~Pooh Bah in training?

Karatemom
01-23-2003, 07:34 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rod:</font><hr> For my what's sake!!! Who the hell got me married, and better yet to whom? Jeez I hope she is good looking, charming and fun. If not that then she had better be filthy rich! LOL I thought he did know everything, I mean we do so many things alike. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Oooops, my mistake. The name Pooh-Bah puts me in the mind of a man who is one of many Water Buffalo lodge members (pool players) and has a wife who is dying to know what they do at their meetings (computers for hours at a time) so she sneaks in dressed as a lodge member (types in his screen name) to find out what her hubby's up to. For some reason, the word Pooh-Bah makes me think of that. Wonder why? hahahaha

Heide ~ /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

snipershot
01-23-2003, 08:36 PM
i'm not worthy,i'm not worthy,i'm not worthy,i'm not worthy,

Barbara
01-23-2003, 08:56 PM
Congrats, Rod! PM me with your snail mail address.

Barbara~~~heh heh heh.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Tom_In_Cincy
01-23-2003, 11:02 PM
I've been slipping on my duties.. I have started to reply to alot of posts.. but it seems Rod and Chris seem to answer them quicker than me.. of course they are much younger..

Tom_In_Cincy
01-23-2003, 11:03 PM
Cute.. very Cute.. from one of the cutest.. poster there is.. WENDY.. my 9 ball gal..

Tom_In_Cincy
01-23-2003, 11:06 PM
Rod.. you are one great poster.. always enjoy your posts.. just like Chris.. your posts are the ones I look for first..

AND then there is FRED.. wow.. you ought to see what he's done over the years at RSB and ASP.. he's been posting since 1994 when he invented the internet.. LOL

Rod
01-23-2003, 11:52 PM
Well thank you Tom, I'm flattered. I enjoy your posts to. As the head Pooh-Bah I'll try to follow in your steps. Just take small steps. It's been since sometime in 98 for me and you were here before me as I recall. I heard some guy named Fred invented the WWW but I didn't know it was our Fred. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
CC, well what can you say? He's my "little" brother. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I've never posted at RSB, I just didn't like the idea of receiving more spam etc than I do now. I changed my email to include nospam but somehow that never worked. It's ok I'm happy here.

Kato
01-24-2003, 07:44 AM
I've been striving for Pooh-Bah status but I'm just so far away.

Kato~~~I wanna be smart like the other Pooh-Bahs.

Chris Cass
01-24-2003, 11:53 AM
Smart? Ahhh? Nope, expereienced and none has to do with spelling. hahahahaha

Regards,

C.C.~~soo many brothers and none physically related. It's all good. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
01-25-2003, 12:54 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rod:</font><hr> I can hardly wait to see what crown is bestowed on me next time. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<hr /></blockquote>

Here is the list of the standard titles and # of posts to achieve them:

0 stranger
25 newbie
50 journeyman
100 member
200 enthusiast
400 addict
700 old hand
1200 veteran
1600 Pooh-Bah
2500 Carpal Tunnel