PDA

View Full Version : Making The New CCB look more like the old ccb

JimS
02-18-2002, 01:05 AM
I just discovered that if I click on switch to the old style and hit expand it looks more like the old board but I can't find how to go to 12pt type.

Regards, JimS

heater451
02-18-2002, 01:18 AM
The admin has implemented a 10pt font style-sheet.

Go to your "My Home" page, click the "Edit" link for Display preferences, and make your choice from the dropdown menu for "Which style sheet (skin) do you want to use for your display?"

Rod
02-18-2002, 01:44 AM
Jim that was my first question earlier today. I posted
a question to the webmaster earlier about 12 pt font.
No reply or answer as yet. Maybe if those of us that
want larger ask enough times they will create it for us.
By your picture, ha ha ha, just kidding, ha ha ha, with those glasses 12pt would be good, as it would be for me.
You spent 11 hours with those guys? Me and the follicly
challenged one are about even.
BTW your holding the cue with the wrong hand.

Rod

Sid_Vicious
02-18-2002, 08:17 AM
Similiar, but that's stretching it a l-o-o-o-n-g way. If and when I can post like this reply to your message Jim, or any post made even yesterday, and I get a view where my reply shows up at the top of the view window instead of down within the thread...then this board will have a chance with me. Until then I find this new format clumsy uncooperative....sid

JimS
02-18-2002, 01:08 PM
I've been wondering what the hail was wrong! I even eat that way! I write with the other/right hand, use tools with the wrong, play other sports with the right. I'm SO confused! Thanks for the heads-up Rod. Regards, Jim S. recouperating from 11 hours wit dose Chi-town huster guys.

02-18-2002, 05:49 PM
That sounds good, Jim, but can you help me with how/where I hit "Expand"? Thanks very much. GF