PDA

View Full Version : Valley Forge WPBA Winner Predictions

TomBrooklyn
03-14-2002, 05:53 PM
Post your predictions for the results of the Womens Pro Tournement here.

<font color=purple>I predict that in a series of stunning and gritty upsets, Gerda will meet Fran in the Finals. I'm not going to reveal my pick for the finals until later, however.</font color=purple>

cheesemouse
03-14-2002, 07:57 PM
Corr 1st
Fisher 2nd
Texas Tornado 3rd
Some British bird nobody has ever heard of 4th.

Harold Acosta
03-14-2002, 08:53 PM
Fisher 1st, Corr 2nd, Gerda 3rd, Ewa 4th.

Tom_In_Cincy
03-14-2002, 10:26 PM
Ms. Lee over Ms. Korr in the finals

03-15-2002, 11:34 AM
1st -Allison
2nd -Jeanette
3rd -Karen
4th - Gerda

AzHousePro
03-15-2002, 12:22 PM
OK, I will make a complete 'out on a limb' prediction.

Pippin will lose to Sue Yen Rhee
Julie Kelly will defeat Ikumi Ushiroda

and get this, Jennifer Chen will lose to Shari Stauch.

Mike

=k=
03-15-2002, 12:30 PM
Corr-Fisher-Ewa-Lee

03-15-2002, 12:44 PM
If the WWF ran Valley Forge.

With an amazing run of upsets the finals have come down to Jan McWorter vs. Fran Crimi. A vote is taken of WPBA members and it is decided that the title will be decided in a Celebrity Boxing Match to be aired live on FOX. Mrs. McWorter appeals but is quickly told to be quiet. The undercard features Rackumup vs. Patrick, and Mr. T. vs. Sly Stallone. Before the main event FOX president Homer Simpson announces a Special Guest Referee(ala Mike Tyson, Wrestlemania 15) The crowd goes Wild as guest referee Dr. D is brought to the ring. Through a series of Crimi lefts and rights, and one vicious chair shot by the referee, McWorter goes down for the count. Everyone rejoices.

Stauber
-------

cheesemouse
03-15-2002, 12:55 PM
Mr Stauber,
You hit my funny bone hard, aah. You do need a job:)

Kato
03-15-2002, 01:01 PM
Bernie thinks Fong Pang Chao will win. I'd like to see Janette or Vivian back in the winners circle.

Kato~~~safe bet, Karen Corr.

03-15-2002, 01:09 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: AzHousePro:</font><hr> OK, I will make a complete 'out on a limb' prediction.

Pippin will lose to Sue Yen Rhee
Julie Kelly will defeat Ikumi Ushiroda

and get this, Jennifer Chen will lose to Shari Stauch.

Mike <hr></blockquote>

that's cheating! you're reading your own board. btw, why the chen forfeit??

dan

03-15-2002, 02:15 PM
Stuck in Minnesota, due to snow. Jennifer, Aileen, and Ikumi are all stuck there, and had to forfeit their first matches.

I'm going to give Jennifer a call on her U.S cell phone in a bit. I suspect she is not too happy at the moment. /ccboard/images/icons/frown.gif

TomBrooklyn
03-19-2002, 04:15 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: TomBrooklyn:</font><hr> Post your predictions for the results of the Womens Pro Tournement here<hr></blockquote>THE TOP PROGNOSTICATORS OF THE 2002 VF WPBA TOURNEMENT ARE AS FOLLOWS.

No one picked all four top finishers correctly, and no one ventured to pick past the top four positions. Three respondents, Harold, ladybilliards, and myself (from another thread), correctly picked three of the top four.

TomBrooklyn takes third place for having three of the top four, two in the correct order, but none in the right spot.
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: TomBrooklyn from the "Watched Allison &amp; Gerda practice today, They look..." thread:</font><hr> I'm rooting in this order: Gerda, Fran, Allison, Karen<hr></blockquote>ladybilliards comes in second for picking 3 of 4, all in correct order, two in the correct spot, but with 2nd-3rd place inverted.

Harold A. wins top forecasting honors. He picked 3 of the top 4, all in correct order, but had 3rd and 4th place inverted.

Harold wins the prize donated by myself which is a beverage of his choice. You must collect the prize in person, Harold, and may do so at your earliest convienence.