PDA

View Full Version : Harry Potter Book 5: Who Dies?

Fran Crimi
01-27-2003, 07:07 PM
My friend who works for Scholastic said that Rowlings said she had a really tough time writing this last book (which will be out in June and is longer than the last) because "somebody dies."

So, who do you think dies?

Fran ~~ any ideas, Fred?

Fred Agnir
01-28-2003, 09:05 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fran Crimi:</font><hr> My friend who works for Scholastic said that Rowlings said she had a really tough time writing this last book (which will be out in June and is longer than the last) because "somebody dies."

So, who do you think dies?

Fran ~~ any ideas, Fred? <hr /></blockquote>

Hopefully not Hermione. I need to know what she'll look like when she graduates.

Hope that helped.

Oh, but seriously... I could make a zillion guesses, but Snape would be my first guess. It can't be one of the main three, Dumbledore, or Hagrid

Fred

Fran Crimi
01-28-2003, 11:17 AM
I'm not so sure about that. I think it's either Dumbledore or Hagrid. The phoenix is Dumbledore's bird so the title may imply something there. Hagrid may have used up his useful purpose in the series, so he could die saving either Harry or Dumbledore's life. I think the kids need to stay alive to take over the school in the future.

What if Dumbledore dies and Snape takes over as headmaster? That would be interesting.

Fran