PDA

View Full Version : Hey C.C. whats up? check out this hotty!

nAz
01-27-2003, 10:36 PM
http://members.lycos.nl/amira2171/funny4/page68.jpg

/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Karatemom
01-27-2003, 11:00 PM
Hey, Naz! Have another beer, would'ya!!!!

Heide

nAz
01-27-2003, 11:04 PM
okee dookee http://home.wanadoo.nl/~jessica.vanduijn/gifs/beer/gpalaceb211.gif

snipershot
01-28-2003, 12:45 AM
I dont know if you saw his other post titled "how many would it take for you" but it seems nAz has been into the beers pretty heavy for a while now /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

nAz
01-28-2003, 12:48 AM
blame 9B girly /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif
oh i only need 2 beers for her hahahaha... im dead /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

snipershot
01-28-2003, 12:52 AM
You are dead, I feel so sorry for you /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif, by the way, how many would it take for the "hotty" at the start of this post?

nAz
01-28-2003, 01:15 AM
Cold six pac and a paper bag to put over her head bahahaha

9 Ball Girl
01-28-2003, 11:21 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> blame 9B girly /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif
oh i only need 2 beers for her hahahaha... im dead /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>Trouble?! Trouble is not even the word. Wait 'til I get my hands on you!!!! (Get your mind out the gutter!)

Wendy~~http://www.smilies.org/basesmilies/boxer.gif

9 Ball Girl
01-28-2003, 11:23 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> Cold six pac and a paper bag to put over her head bahahaha <hr /></blockquote>

You'd better make that 2 bags. In case 1 breaks!

Chris Cass
01-28-2003, 02:09 PM
Hi nAz,

This is what 3 beers will get you? Man, you must do it with the lights off a lot. LOL

When I was single I only wanted a select few. I wouldn't settle for anything less. Once, I met Heide, there wasn't anything else. 2 mths and I asked her for her hand. Our 12 th anniversary is coming in March. Hopefully, I will be there to give her my thanks for being there for me. Waiting hand and foot during this last three mths of hell. Funny, I have the rose from our first date still today. It's flat and still reminds me of what love can become.

Although, I know this is a joke. I really hope you find whatever makes you happy for more than 6 mins. LOL What's really fun is something that takes many years.

Regards,

C.C.~~you know when someone loves you when you need them 24/7 and their, there for you hand and foot. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Stretch
01-28-2003, 06:02 PM
uuuuugh can she cook? St

Chris Cass
01-28-2003, 10:06 PM
That depends on what you want to eat. She's a good cook. I do make good meatballs and a jam up Lasagna. Nothing like Voodoo. He is known throughout Fla. as the Maestro in all of Fla.'s kichens. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Unless I understood wrong and your refering to nAz' picture posting. Then, I wouldn't know. LOL

Regards,

C.C.

nAz
01-28-2003, 10:44 PM
LOL C.C. im wondering who he is referring to myself.
if its to me hahah no 9B girly cant cook /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Harold Acosta
01-28-2003, 10:53 PM
C.C, this is more comforting...

How many beers for this one, nAz?

http://www.primerahora.com/bombon/1_fotos/celines_toribio.jpg

nAz
01-28-2003, 10:58 PM
10 beers for her, and a paper bag for my head hahaha
she be hot!

Chris Cass
01-28-2003, 11:29 PM
Judging by her left hand and the blood in it I'd think she'd be Lorrana Bobit? Comfort? Naaa, I like my organs in place. Besides, this is nAz were looking out for. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

C.C.

snipershot
01-28-2003, 11:37 PM
I know you said your standard are low but man ..... I'm speechless.

Kato
01-29-2003, 07:25 AM
CC, I've heard of this legendery 8 layer seafood lasagna. While I don't doubt it exists..........sigh........I can't verify it's existence.

Kato~~~perfectly willing to take one of those corresponse shools to learn to be a private investigator to see for sure.............OR.............I could just remind Steve that during one of his one pocket tournaments he did promise me he'd make it............he was however drinking a wee bit/ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gifand may have forgotten.

Kato
01-29-2003, 07:44 AM
Did you give her that hand back yet?
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
/ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gifKato

Kato
01-29-2003, 07:48 AM
0 beers!!!!!!!!

Kato~~~ok, 3 beers but I might be thirsty. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

9 Ball Girl
01-29-2003, 09:10 AM
i can't cook! yeah right! you know i can heat up a mean batch of Pop Tarts! /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Stretch
01-29-2003, 10:03 AM
LOL! i was refuring to Naz's picture post. If she's a great cook, i can overlook a few things. If not, maybe i could just get by with a good Rhesus piece. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif St~~Thinks he saw her in Playboy, the Ape-ril eddition. It was "how to pick a Prime-mate" lol

Karatemom
01-29-2003, 12:36 PM
Nope, he's got that wrapped in plastic next to the rose, hahahahaha!

Heide

Harold Acosta
01-29-2003, 08:51 PM
C.C. That's a picture flaw, there's no blood in her hands. The transfer of the picture to this site may have lessen the sharpness of the foto....

03-06-2003, 05:01 PM
A woman was very distraught at the fact that she had not had a date in quite some time. She was afraid she might have something wrong with her, so she decided to seek the medical expertise of a relationship therapist.

Her doctor recommended that she see the well known Chinese relationship therapist, Dr. Chang, so she went to see him.

Upon entering the examination room, Dr. Chang said, "OK, take off all your crose." The woman did as she was told. "Now, get down and craw reery, reery fass to odderside of room." Again, the woman did as she was instructed.

Dr. Chang then said, "OK, now craw reery, reery fass back to me." So she did.

Dr.Chang shook his head slowly and said, "Your probrem vewy bad. You haf Ed
Zachary Disease. Worse case I ever see. Dat why you not hav any dates."

Worried, the woman asked anxiously, "Oh my God, Dr. Chang, what is Ed Zachary Disease?"

Dr. Chang sighed deeply, and replied: "Ed Zachary Disease is when your face look Ed Zachary like your ass.

Brent
03-06-2003, 05:45 PM
..offtopic.. nice to hear from u again CC.

Your friend from the ex-soviet union /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Rod
03-06-2003, 06:51 PM
LOL SJ, good one! I'm glad I didn't have a mouth full of soda when I read that last line! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

cueball1950
11-18-2003, 08:11 PM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif And i told my girlfriend not to pose for that picture. or to atleast shave first. Now she is all over the net and my secret is out. dang her all to help..lol /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif.....mike
and she makes 1 hell of a banana cream pie.

nAz
11-20-2003, 02:53 AM
ahh a blast from the past.
cue ball do you think she is hot? /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Lester
11-20-2003, 07:31 AM
Nice one Stretch, but you forgot the "Gorilla my dreams". ha ha ***Lester***

cueball1950
11-20-2003, 11:08 AM
can't say for sure NAZ. I always wear a blindfold. when we are together...lol.............................mike

nAz
11-20-2003, 01:14 PM
here is a hot one...

http://www.universalbodybuilding.com/images/home_girl_pose.jpg

9 Ball Girl
11-20-2003, 03:12 PM
Why does she need a bikini top? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

nAz
11-21-2003, 05:32 PM
I was gonna ask you that, every time i see your pic /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

9 Ball Girl
11-22-2003, 11:01 AM
You're such a horndog. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Cueless Joey
11-22-2003, 12:21 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> Why does she need a bikini top? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>
That's not a bikini.
That's a jockstrap. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif