PDA

View Full Version : color of money 2??

SteveFromNY
01-29-2003, 09:50 AM
I heard again from another friend that there were plans making another sequel to the series? please tell me its true!

Hopster
01-29-2003, 08:25 PM
That would be great,its only been 16 years though. They waited 25 to film the color of money after the hustler.

Scott Lee
02-01-2003, 02:29 PM
Most likely your friend was talking about the "new" pool movie, coming out later this month, on Feb. 28th. Called "Poolhall Junkies", and starring Christopher Walken, Chazz Palmentari, Rick Schroeder, Rod Steiger, Alison Eastwood and Mars Callahan, it looks to be a great movie!
I have heard of NO plans to do another sequel to The Color of Money!

Scott Lee

02-01-2003, 02:33 PM
Is Pool Hall Junkies going to be open all over the country or just in specific theaters /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif?

Scott Lee
02-01-2003, 09:49 PM
Junior...Poolhall Junkies is opening in several major cities on Feb. 28th (don't know if DFW is one of those or not). Figure it to be in wide release within a month or so.

Scott Lee

SteveFromNY
02-03-2003, 08:03 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Scott Lee:</font><hr> Most likely your friend was talking about the "new" pool movie, coming out later this month, on Feb. 28th. Called "Poolhall Junkies", and starring Christopher Walken, Chazz Palmentari, Rick Schroeder, Rod Steiger, Alison Eastwood and Mars Callahan, it looks to be a great movie!
I have heard of NO plans to do another sequel to The Color of Money!

Scott Lee <hr /></blockquote>cool...i can watch it on my bday. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

shayla
02-03-2003, 06:02 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 ball junior:</font><hr> Is Pool Hall Junkies going to be open all over the country or just in specific theaters /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif? <hr /></blockquote>

There is going to be a sneak preview and a Poolhall Junkies party the 2nd week its out in Austin. I dont know any of the details, but Belinda Campos is the one setting it up. I don't know they know which theater they are having it at yet.

02-04-2003, 07:45 AM
Cool thanks! By the way Shayla, did you play at the Fast Eddie's tournament last Sunday? I remember a girl playing there named Shayla.

shayla
02-04-2003, 08:01 AM
Yup, that was me. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Icon of Sin
02-04-2003, 09:24 AM
www.poolhalljunkiesmovie.com (http://www.poolhalljunkiesmovie.com) has alot of info like the cities that it is being released in on Feb 28th. and there are other cities it will be released in on March 21st. Unforuntaley my city is March 21st so i have to wait an extra month.

The website also has both of the trailers for the movie. The trailers alone have some really nice pool action in it so I can imagine how the whole movie would be. The site also as a bunch a pics and wallpapers and even a neat little pool game that you play to access the menus. Pocket the "1" ball to see the trailer.

Hope this helps for all those interested /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Movie looks great, I cant wait for it to come out.