PDA

View Full Version : OK... Whats new in VF

cueball1950
03-15-2002, 08:49 AM
so whats going on in Valley Forge...Anybody have any idea......mike

Doctor_D
03-16-2002, 06:20 AM
Good morning:

So far, other then the Men's tournament, I have not seen or been introduced to anything new. However, I did find a portable shaft lathe which I have been looking for.

Dr. D.

SPetty
03-16-2002, 07:46 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: cueball1950:</font><hr> so whats going on in Valley Forge...Anybody have any idea......mike <hr></blockquote>

Hi Mike,

If you'd be a bit more specific in your request, you might get the info you're seeking...

What I see going on is hundreds and hundreds of people playing pool, as well as many many exhibitors exhibiting their wares. I also see professional women and professional men playing pool.

They have the elevators disabled, so those people in wheelchairs and casts on their legs are having a hard time of it.

I've met Tom Rossman, CarolNYC, Barbara, Melissa in CA, Dr. D., Lorri, Gremlin (from the AZBilliards forum) and Rich R. I'm looking forward to meeting TomBrooklyn (double shot of tequila, remember?), Chris in NC, Rod, Fred Agnir, and perhaps others. Well, I've met others (Joe, Chris, Bean), but probably none that you would recognize!

SPetty~~Having a blast!