PDA

View Full Version : UFO clip from WTC pre 911...

nAz
01-30-2003, 12:10 PM
Has anyone here seen this before? first time i have.

http://www.realufos.com/videos/wtcufo.rm

Leviathan
01-30-2003, 01:04 PM
Hi, Naz. Somebody told me that you've been playing better since your most recent abduction. Is this true, and is it true that they want our women and our Moori tips?--D.M.

9 Ball Girl
01-30-2003, 02:46 PM
Naz, I don't know what this file is but it sure did a number on my profile at work. I tried opening it, everything froze up, and now my profile is kaput! It's taken 1.5 hours to try to fix it but to no avail. I can't think right now anyway and I'll have to work on it on it when I get back to work on Monday. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Wendy~~hates to start Mondays like that /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

heater451
01-30-2003, 03:49 PM
This was part of a series of Sci-fi Channel ads several months back. I think there was some discussion of it (and all of the clips), with clues as to why they're probably fake.

Concerning this particular clip, I recall the reasoning:

If you will notice, the camera zooms out, just in time to be in focus for when the "UFO" buzzes the helicopter. I suppose the camera operator could have been psychic. . . .

Then, there is this: http://bboard.scifi.com/bboard/browse.cgi/4/1/542

(I can't find the original stuff I found right now--maybe later.)

===============

TomBrooklyn
01-30-2003, 03:51 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Leviathan:</font><hr> it true that they want our women and our Moori tips?<hr /></blockquote>Based on the majority of accounts from those that have been abducted, aliens mainly want to probe our orifices. Apparently, most aliens are protolgists and gynocologists.

nAz
01-30-2003, 04:41 PM
yes i have been playing better, but unlike Tom i didnt get Probed /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
opps j/k

so then its a fake /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif damn sci fi channel /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Rich R.
01-31-2003, 05:24 AM
Wendy, although it didn't screw up my profile, I was not able to open it. I suspect there is something in the system security that doesn't like it, however, that is more your area of expertise, than mine. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

bluewolf
01-31-2003, 07:35 AM
yeah it is .607 mb. Pretty hefty file. Mine is still downloading..

bw

bluewolf
01-31-2003, 07:46 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote TomBrooklyn:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Leviathan:</font><hr> it true that they want our women and our Moori tips?<hr /></blockquote>Based on the majority of accounts from those that have been abducted, aliens mainly want to probe our orifices. Apparently, most aliens are protolgists and gynocologists. <hr /></blockquote>

I know you are doing a typical Tom B funny here but...Personally I do not care much for the way aliens are depicted as these heinous beings who do painful experiments on humans. It would be like if an alien race saw a clip of the nazi mendel and concluded that that was a good representtion of the human race. Plus it does not leave room for various alien races being different or individuals within that race being different.

Stargate, imo, is challenging some of these steotypes. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

bw

9 Ball Girl
01-31-2003, 07:51 AM
Yeah. It's a Windows NT vs. Windows Media and/or Real Player. I'll deal with it on Monday. I'll just have to restore my profile from one of our backup tapes.

Wendy~~Getting geeky with it...

heater451
01-31-2003, 09:07 AM
Here is the link to some of the other spots: http://www.scifi.com/happens/

I'm guessing that they pulled the UFO one, because of the Trade Center buildings. . . .

There still seems to be discussion about the clip (see the bottom of the page).

==================

TomBrooklyn
01-31-2003, 12:53 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bluewolf:</font><hr> I know you are doing a typical Tom B funny here but...Personally I do not care much for the way aliens are depicted as these heinous beings who do painful experiments on humans. <hr /></blockquote>OK, for the record I've never been abducted. I was only refering to what many who claim to have been abducted have reported. I have no personal experience with aliens (that I am aware of), and can neither endorse nor refute the reports of probing.

TomBrooklyn
01-31-2003, 01:36 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bluewolf:</font><hr>Stargate, imo, is challenging some of these steotypes. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif<hr /></blockquote>Stereotyping aliens is a big problem. While each alien races has certain characteristics; it is best to judge each alien being as an individual.

And aliens can change too, if they are willing. An alien race may start out wanting to take over earth, but once they get here and get to know some humans personally they may realize were not just another faceless species to pillage, plunder, and probe.

A good example of this can be found in the movie WHAT PLANET ARE YOU FROM starring (no pun intended) Garry Shandling. I give it 3/4 stars. -Tom

nAz
01-31-2003, 01:58 PM
need a Sub-Etha Sens-O-Matic. anyone know what that is?

SPetty
01-31-2003, 02:31 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> need a Sub-Etha Sens-O-Matic. anyone know what that is? <hr /></blockquote>From A Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy: A small black device which alerts Hitchhikers to passing spacecraft. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

SPetty~~~ain't Google useful?

nAz
01-31-2003, 04:07 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> need a Sub-Etha Sens-O-Matic. anyone know what that is? <hr /></blockquote>From A Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy: A small black device which alerts Hitchhikers to passing spacecraft. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

SPetty~~~ain't Google useful?
<hr /></blockquote>

cheater! lol damn good and funny book!

TomBrooklyn
01-31-2003, 04:13 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr>damn good and funny book! <hr /></blockquote>Kato should put it on his list. 101 books now.