PDA

View Full Version : Instructors In Las Vegas?

JPB
02-01-2003, 01:34 PM
I will be in Las Vegas in a couple of weeks and was wondering if there are any good instructors there who can help me out? I get down there periodically, but couldn't work with one there steadily, if that makes any difference.

Rip
02-01-2003, 07:19 PM
If you visit the LV Cue Club and play on table 7 or 8, you will receive more "instruction" than you can imagine. You'll have the benefit of a dozen or more "experts" sitting along the rail who will offer commentary on every shot you make and every breath you take (I feel so "Sting like").

Sorry I can't help you with instructor advice, but--- if you'd like a good deal on some Neil Diamond impersonator show tickets, check with Chris Cass here at CCB. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif I understand he has a great connection, LOL!! Sorry CC, I couldn't help myself!
Enjoy your stay in LV. Rip

nmshooter
02-05-2003, 01:43 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rip:</font><hr> If you visit the LV Cue Club and play on table 7 or 8, you will receive more "instruction" than you can imagine. You'll have the benefit of a dozen or more "experts" sitting along the rail who will offer commentary on every shot you make and every breath you take (I feel so "Sting like").

Sorry I can't help you with instructor advice, but--- if you'd like a good deal on some Neil Diamond impersonator show tickets, check with Chris Cass here at CCB. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif I understand he has a great connection, LOL!! Sorry CC, I couldn't help myself!
Enjoy your stay in LV. Rip <hr /></blockquote>

Is table 7 and 8 the one pocket tables? I used to play there alot but I dont remember the numbers just the layout and I remember 2 tables off by themselves where I watched alot of one pocket matches. I remember sitting by the rails watching matches for a while on those hard metal chairs...ughhh.

Hopster
02-05-2003, 04:08 PM
Yes, they usually play one pocket on 7 and 8. You got all the railbirds sitting there sweating away. lol