PDA

View Full Version : THE LOGIC BEHIND THE SURESHOT (POOL) AIMING SYSTEM

IMMSHARMA
02-02-2003, 10:04 AM
Every one of us is familiar with the talk often the pool players do about their efforts (for fun sake) trying to pocket the balls with their eyes closed.

They see the O.B, line up, close their eyes and shoot.O.K the ball gets pocketed(atleast some times).

Let us examine it closely.

The first question we are faced with is how come we can pocket a ball without actually SEEING (as the eyes are closed) the 'aim point' at all.

Is it not a strong base on which we come to a conclusion that mere concentration (SEEING) on the aim point is not the REAL THING that enable us pocket a ball?

Then,let us suppose, if it is not the aim point, the 'line of aim' must be the thing we require to concentrate on.

O.K. Now we just concentrate on the line of aim and try to send the C.B in that line.

we invariably find that even this is MISLEADING.

Then what must be the real thing on which we actually concentrate so as to pocket a ball?

Again a question before us.....

Before we try to resolve this question,I feel ,we require to resolve one FUNDAMENTAL question .

It is common knowledge of every one that C.B travels in the 'line of aim' and hits the 'aim point' and only then the ball goes into the pocket.

But THE BASIC AND THE FUNDAMENTAL question is :

Is it that we should try to send the C.B in the 'line of aim in order to hit the 'aim point'? or

Is it that we should try to concentrate on the 'aim point' in order to make C.B travel in the line of aim?

Obviously' the line of aim' is our choice.

It is because if we are able to send theC.B in the 'line of aim' ,IT IS BOUND TO HIT THE O.B ONLY ON THE "AIM POINT" AND NOT ANYWHERE ELSE.

Now,don't we see that after the 'line of aim' is confirmed, we have nothing to do with the 'aim point' or the O.B.[it is because we require them (the position of o.b and the aim point) only to decide the line of aim.]

But the problem doesn't end here.

Just trying to send the C.B in the line of aim is not the whole key.

We require to do something more !!!!!

We need to do something more (mentally) to send the C.b in the line !!!!!

It is a 'SIMPLE GEOMETRIC ROUTINE' without which C.B can't travel in the line of aim !!!!

THIS 'MENTAL CALCULATION PROCESS' IS THE 'ULTIMATE KEY'.

If we allow our mind to complete this 'process',WE MAKE A SHOT.OTHERWISE WE MISS.

The true analysis of the ' MISS AND MAKE ' of a shot is as follows.

1] 'CORRECT LINE OF AIM' (minus) 'ROUTINE COMPLETION'----------WE MISS.

2] 'INCORECT LINE OF AIM' + 'ROUTINE COMPLETION' ---------------WE MISS.

3]'CORRECT LINE OFAIM' + 'ROUTINE COMPLETION' ----------WE NEVER MISS.

The same 'routine' is the basic charecteristic of a 'pro stroke'.The 'pros' never hit without completing this 'mental process'.This differentiates them from others.

Do they know what exactly this 'routine' is ?

They know only how to hit but they don't know how exactly they are hitting.

This is obvious from the fact the pros give quite different versions for their aiming methods.We (atleast some) think that they never let their aiming secrets out.

The secret lies in the 'mental make up' of the pros (a disciplined mind) in following the' geometric routine' everytime they execute a shot.That's all their SECRET.

The sure shot (pool) aiming system explains this secret of the stroke in detail.

If interested to purchase, contact me at:immsharma@yahoo.com.

02-02-2003, 10:47 AM
Can't you just hyptonize me and get this over with? Send me your money, send me your money, send me your money........ I am getting so sleepy.........

bluewolf
02-02-2003, 01:45 PM
Yeah I thought he went away with all of his spams.

bw

Wally_in_Cincy
02-03-2003, 08:34 AM
Where do I get in "line" to take "aim" and give you a bitch-slap?