PDA

View Full Version : Will the water signs dominate in Valley Forge?

Vagabond
03-15-2002, 10:13 PM
Hello mates,
recently womens pool was dominated by water signs( Cancer,pisces,Scorpio) Allison Fisher,Ewa Lawrence-Pisces; Karen corr-scorpio, Jeanette Lee,Jenifer Chen-Cancer.I am wondering how long this will continue.Do the air signs especially geminis ( Robin Dodson,Buddy Hall,Strickland,Don Hopkins) have a chance to come back? Earth signs with the exception of Effren did not do much in the past.
I will appreciate responses from any readers who are either astrologers are have some knowledge of it.I just now had my tarrot card reading done on the side walk in down town of Auckland,Newzealand.It was a good reading.
Vagabond

Vagabond
03-15-2002, 10:24 PM
OOOPS---Forgot to mention G-Force( Gerda) another Virgo besides Effren.
Vagabond

cuechick
03-16-2002, 12:12 AM
What is Archer? I thought he must be a Virgo, so picky? Who are the fire signs? (Like me Sag /ccboard/images/icons/wink.gif)

03-16-2002, 10:45 PM
Hi sagitarian,
Archer,Jim Rempee,Kim davenport,Allen Hopkins are all Scorpios.
Pool and Billiards magazine chief editor S.Stauch( spelling screw up?)is a sagitarian along with Ming Ng.Please note that my knowledge of the birth dates of these players are from the program guides( some times u have to buy these) given at the tournament sites and it is not from the personal knowledge.There are not many successfull pool players born under the sign of Sagitarious.However under the other fire sign of Aries some of the successfull players are Shanon daulton,David Howard( 2 time US open Champion),Mike Lebron( won the challenge of champions),Mike Massey??, Darlene Stinson and Fran Crimi.There were only two Leo players that were champions-Mary Guiarino of Las Vegas and Jimmy Reid of Tennessee.J.R.Calvertfrom Pittsberg,Pa is a Leo but was never been ranked high.
Vagabond

Vagabond
03-16-2002, 11:09 PM
Hi,
I am registerd and also to day I logged in .I responded to your quetion with details.The message shows the poster as Annonymous and this is not seen on the page yet.this is weird.Any way I will give the details again.1)other sagitarians are:Pool and Billiards chief editor and pro player S.Stauch, Ming Ng.Not many Sagitarians were successful in pool. the other fire signs-Aries:Shannon Daulton legendary one pocket player, member of Mosconi cup( 9 ball),Two time USopen champion David Howard,Challenge of champions winner Mike Lebran, Darlene stinson,Fran Crimi.I think Mike Massey is an Aries but not sure. LEOs are: Mary Guiarino of Las Vegas, The all time great Jimmy Reid.JR Calvert of Pittsberg,Pa is a Leo but was nver been ranked high.
Johnny Archer is a Scorpio along with the greats like Allen Hopkins,Jim Rempe and Kim Davenport.
Special note:My knowledge is based on the program guides provided at the tournament sites and not necessarily from personal knowledge.