PDA

View Full Version : Riveria Occupancy?

Sid_Vicious
02-03-2003, 11:58 AM
I was told week before last that the Riveria was booked for the nationals, BUT I was then informed last Wednesday from a player that he made reservations that day. Is the Riveria holding rooms for the BCA players, and if so how do you speak to them to be the most certain they cater to you???sid~~~can certainly call them, jus' procrastinating

Nostroke
02-03-2003, 12:23 PM
After they were "sold out" last year i was able to book through third party who had block of rooms. It may have been hoteldiscounts.com. If not just search on Riviera and Las Vegas and a bunch of these third party guys should pop up. you have to pay upfront though on CC, i was a bit worried last year but all went well

Karatemom
02-03-2003, 12:29 PM
Hi sid. We've made our reservations already, however, you can look up the BCA website at www.bca-pool.com (http://www.bca-pool.com) to get the number for the Riv. Just inform them that you are there for the BCA Nationals and want the discounted price. I can't imagine them booked yet. We booked ours very late last year, around last March or April, and we still got a room for all 10 days.

Heide

Mr Ingrate
02-03-2003, 04:44 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sid_Vicious:</font><hr> I was told week before last that the Riveria was booked for the nationals, BUT I was then informed last Wednesday from a player that he made reservations that day. Is the Riveria holding rooms for the BCA players, and if so how do you speak to them to be the most certain they cater to you???sid~~~can certainly call them, jus' procrastinating <hr /></blockquote>

Sid,

It happens every year. Blocks of rooms get booked early and then some of those get released as league operators, etc. get their actual numbers in.

The very first year I went I couldn't book a room at the Riveria so I called the BCA offices. They told me to wait a month or so when rooms would be released and then book. I got a room without any problem.

An alternative to the Riveria is the Sahara. Room rates for one or two people per room are $39 Sun to Thu and $69 Friday and Saturday. You can get these rates by booking online at http://www.saharavegas.com.