PDA

View Full Version : Action Heating Up At Park Slope Billiards

TomBrooklyn
02-03-2003, 03:14 PM
The action is heating up at Park Slope Billiards in Brooklyn. $500. sets have been the order of the day lately. There is money there now looking to get parlayed. www.parkslopebilliards.com (http://www.parkslopebilliards.com) 4pm-4am You can tell 'em I sent you unless your a very good player then don't tell them I sent you.

nAz
02-06-2003, 06:44 AM
Arghhhhhhh 7:30 am i just got home from PS billiards and i smell like a ciggy.!
any ways its getting even hotter in there!
there were two different games going on Scotch double 9ball $500 a man race to 9 and 9ball one on one race to 5 for $1200 a set!
and there i was between the two table playing for a whole $20 a set race to 7 giving the 5ball and 2 games /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif lol
as i walked out the door there was another scotch double game starting up 300 a man. damn degenerate gamblers! lol /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

i need sleep NaZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

9 Ball Girl
02-06-2003, 09:08 AM
Damn job! If I hadn't had to get up early I would've been there!

Wendy~~refed (sp?) 3 sets of 9 ball at $500 a set last Saturday

arn3
02-06-2003, 08:32 PM
and the links don't work. or is it just an ugly website with no links.

snipershot
02-06-2003, 09:18 PM
I noticed that too, it must not work or else that website is quite an embarassment /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif

TomBrooklyn
02-07-2003, 03:49 AM
It is a beautiful website except for that 9 ball. Your taste in graphic design is suspect.
There are no links. It's just there to provide the address and phone number.

TomBrooklyn
02-07-2003, 03:52 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote snipershot:</font><hr>that website is quite an embarassment /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif <hr /></blockquote>Hey sniper, they are running a pool hall. What do want their website to do? It tells you were their pool hall is. Lol.

02-07-2003, 07:13 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote TomBrooklyn:</font><hr> It is a beautiful website except for that 9 ball. Your taste in graphic design is suspect.
There are no links. It's just there to provide the address and phone number. <hr /></blockquote>I agree Tom, I don't think it looks bad at all. That 9-ball did kinda jump out at me though, LOL!

David

9 Ball Girl
02-07-2003, 09:22 AM
I think they need to get rid of that cartoon girl and put in a 9 Ball Girl! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wendy~~will talk to AC /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif