PDA

View Full Version : The Final Stretch

Karatemom
02-05-2003, 06:56 AM
Well, the end is near. Chris has his surgery this Monday, February 10. I can't thank everyone enough for their support and well wishes. Let it be known however, that you all were and are a part of his recovery. I won't fill you in on all the gorey details, but if you would like to know more, you are welcomed to PM me.

Heide

eg8r
02-05-2003, 07:01 AM
Heide,

Chris and your family are in our prayers. He has been a trooper so far and I cannot wait till the day he is able to step in that pool room and announce he is healed. I can see his first words being "Alright, now who is ready to gamble." /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Good luck Chris!!!!!

eg8r

Kato
02-05-2003, 07:10 AM
Chris has already informed me of the plastic surgery he's having. Can't say that I wanna sit through it again. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato~~~will call soon anyway.

Wally_in_Cincy
02-05-2003, 07:20 AM
Heide,

Thanx for the update. I will make sure I get up early Monday to say an extra prayer for the Cassman.

Best wishes,

Wally in the Natti

Rich R.
02-05-2003, 09:00 AM
Heide, the only detail we all need to know is that Chris is on the road to recovery.
Now I have to figure out just how much weight I need when Chris gets better. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato
02-05-2003, 09:40 AM
Rich, I think you should ask for all the weight and I think Chris should give it. Chris is going to have to give up the 2, 3, 5, 6, & 8, the breaks and I get to rack my own or I'll just play him even and woof at him all night.

Kato

Rich R.
02-05-2003, 11:10 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> Rich, I think you should ask for all the weight and I think Chris should give it. Chris is going to have to give up the 2, 3, 5, 6, &amp; 8, the breaks and I get to rack my own or I'll just play him even and woof at him all night.

Kato <hr /></blockquote>
If your getting that kind of weight, I better ask for a lot more. Maybe the 1 and out and the breaks.
When Chris is well, I'll probably still lose my a$$.

Kato
02-05-2003, 11:48 AM
Rich, let me help you beat the Cass-man. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif First, you don't play him for $$$$. /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif You play him for Cokes and he has to drink the coke he wins during the game you're currently playing. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I'm guessing he'll have to go to the restroom after about 5 or 6 so you'll only be out about $10-$12 max. /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif Offer to watch stick for him (you're not very threatening and look really trust worthy) and while he's in the john send it to me U.P.S. Red Label (I'll incurr all freight charges). /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif This should shake him up quite a bit at which point in time you offer to go pick out a stick of the wall for him, this stick should be shaped like a bow and have no tip. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif Now is a good time to jack the bet to $700,000 a set. Chances are you'll at least break even from here. Hope I've helped. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato~~~the plan is formulated

nAz
02-05-2003, 12:48 PM
Tell him i said...
http://toons.artie.com/alphabet/words/20001121/arg-get-well-soon-url.gif

Rich R.
02-05-2003, 12:58 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> Rich, let me help you beat the Cass-man. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif First, you don't play him for $$$$. /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

<font color="red"> You didn't have to tell me that. </font color>

You play him for Cokes and he has to drink the coke he wins during the game you're currently playing. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I'm guessing he'll have to go to the restroom after about 5 or 6 so you'll only be out about $10-$12 max. /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif Offer to watch stick for him (you're not very threatening and look really trust worthy)

<font color="red"> Looks can be deceiving. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif </font color>

and while he's in the john send it to me U.P.S. Red Label (I'll incurr all freight charges). /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

<font color="red">I thought it would be better to send it to my house, but if you say so??? /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif </font color>

This should shake him up quite a bit at which point in time you offer to go pick out a stick of the wall for him, this stick should be shaped like a bow and have no tip. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

<font color="red">You mean a typical house stick. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif </font color>

Now is a good time to jack the bet to $700,000 a set. Chances are you'll at least break even from here. Hope I've helped. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<font color="red">When he asks me to post the bet up front, I'll tell him that you are my backer. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif </font color>

Kato~~~the plan is formulated <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="red">I still see myself out at least $700,000. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif </font color>

Kato
02-05-2003, 02:15 PM
Rich, my credit is good. I'm currently in debt to my good buddy Jack Pot George for approximately 113 billion dollars. His wife thinks they should retire. I keep telling her money isn't what it used to be.

Kato

dddd
02-06-2003, 03:16 AM
to all
my best wishes and i will keep you all in my prayers and know i am concerned and wish only the best for you and yours

may God bless and keep you safe and in the cradle of his arms.

dennis

02-06-2003, 07:43 PM
I have been praying for you and your family and will continue to do so. Like my preacher likes to say, "God is in control".

randyg
02-07-2003, 08:34 AM
See you soon...randyg