PDA

View Full Version : You Know You Have Pool In Mind When...

9 Ball Girl
02-05-2003, 10:12 AM
I played Ms. Pac Man for a soda and as I'm playing, I'm thinking "I've just gotta find a pattern here"

Whenever we at work talk about the CCB (Change Control Board), I'm thinking Cue Chalk Board

Whenever my 2 year old neice drags her play toy thing with the different colored plastic balls in them, I see pool balls

And the best one that happened to me today was:

I responded to a coworker's email message with "tap, tap, tap". (Honestly! That happened today!)

Wendy~~http://www.smilies.org/basesmilies/1044200684.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
02-05-2003, 10:47 AM
We looked at a couple of houses last night. First thing on my agenda was measuring the basement, spare room, garage.

Dreamt all night about shooting with a "shorty" stick. Seriously. Sick isn't it? /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

9 Ball Girl
02-05-2003, 11:13 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> We looked at a couple of houses last night. First thing on my agenda was measuring the basement, spare room, garage.

Dreamt all night about shooting with a "shorty" stick. Seriously. Sick isn't it? /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Well, that beats sleeping with a "shorty"! /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Wendy~~sorry, I just can't seem to help myself sometimes!

eg8r
02-05-2003, 12:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
We looked at a couple of houses last night. First thing on my agenda was measuring the basement, spare room, garage. <hr /></blockquote> When I bought my house in Orlando, I did the same thing. The realtor thought it was humorous at first but tired quickly. It is amazing how many houses we went to that did not have dimensions listed for each room.

eg8r

Fred Agnir
02-05-2003, 03:29 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr>It is amazing how many houses we went to that did not have dimensions listed for each room.<hr /></blockquote>
Just as annoying is when a room is listed as 18 x 14, but it measures out at 17' 8" x 13' 6".

Bitch.

Voodoo Daddy
02-05-2003, 05:00 PM
While at work your boss lays a big project on you, you look at /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif him and say; "I'm out from here"!! Or when your at a resturaunt and the waiter fills your water glass, instead of thank you...you say; "Good Shot" {ala Barry Shaw, right Fran?}!! HAHAHA/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gifHAHAHA

Fran Crimi
02-05-2003, 05:03 PM
Or when you hold up a bag of nuts on a plane and start yelling, "I GOT THE NUTS! I GOT THE NUTS!" (ala Barry Shaw). Haha

Fran

Gerry
02-08-2003, 06:34 AM
or for lunch you have a peanut butter and jam-up sandwich!:)
or you're playing ball with your dog, and you try a 3 fence post kick into the birdbath....took 11 trys to make that one:)

Perk
02-10-2003, 10:57 AM
Or when your playing a friend that just got back out of prison, and you accidently say instead of play safe, "Time to put you in jail"

02-10-2003, 04:41 PM
The last time I played mini-golf I tried to jump one of the obstacles. No luck. However, I was able to bank the ball off of the walls with some consistancy.