PDA

View Full Version : Quality Instructional Video

Joe T
02-07-2003, 10:30 AM
Hi Guys,
I would like to use the CCB's net of knowledge and experience to help me find someone that's capable of producing a high quality instructional video for pool. Preferably someone who has already done so. (I know about Accustats)I live in the Northeast but would be willing to travel to get this done correctly, at the right price of course.
Just to tease you all, the video and the product coming with it is entirely based on Aiming and will be available before June.
All leads appreciated, thanks Joe T

Tom_In_Cincy
02-07-2003, 01:51 PM
Joe T.

You might want to try the video production team at your local tv stations.. or the public tv stations in your area.

There are lots of ways to start.. quality will come.. get in there and get your outline for the production, line up some a good camera team.. and put a lot of effort into what you really think is important that has to be "seen" and for everyones sake, use some graphics.

Good luck..

Wally_in_Cincy
02-07-2003, 02:40 PM
Hey Joe,

There's a guy who has posted here calling himself Photoguy.
Profile for Photoguy

Email
Name
Title stranger
Total Posts 18
Homepage
Occupation Video production/Digital Photographer
Hobbies
Location San Diego, California
Bio
ICQ Number
Registered on 07/31/02 05:30 PM

I don't know if he's still around but you could try sending him a private message.

A suggestion for the video, if you're using English on the CB I like the graphic that shows the tip placement.

Barbara
02-07-2003, 03:13 PM
Aiming huh??

I want the skinny on this when I see you at VF.

Barbara /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SPetty
02-07-2003, 04:54 PM
Hi Joe,

Put me at the top of the waiting list for the video, please...

SPetty~~~owns both of Joe's books and thinks the video will be well worth watching.

Barbara
02-07-2003, 05:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Put me at the top of the waiting list for the video, please...

SPetty~~~owns both of Joe's books and thinks the video will be well worth watching. <hr /></blockquote>

Excellent choices!!! I always knew you had great taste!!

Barbara~~~now going to ask SPetty for a "service"... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SPetty
02-07-2003, 05:29 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> Excellent choices!!! I always new you had great taste!!

Barbara~~~now going to ask SPetty for a "service"... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>Well, I can't wait to service Barbara... After all, she has the best tasting nuts! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

SPetty~~~did I say that? /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif sorry...

9 Ball Girl
02-07-2003, 07:06 PM
C'mon guys. You're throwing me a fat pitch over here! But I'll be good...

Wendy~~allergic to that variety of nuts /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif