PDA

View Full Version : Morris Smokes Archer

cheesemouse
03-16-2002, 09:30 AM
5-0,5-0>>>> Man, it has got to be winner breaks, right??? Archer must still be cross-eyed from his challenge match. /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

rackmup
03-16-2002, 09:40 AM
What happened to the piece of cheese that used to appear below your name? Was it stolen?

Watch for this guy (big cheese thief)http://www.clicks.com/images/felix0.gif

What was Archer's attitude? I love watching that guy play.

Regards,

Ken

03-16-2002, 09:43 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: rackmup:</font><hr> What happened to the piece of cheese that used to appear below your name? Was it stolen?

Regards,

Ken

<hr></blockquote>

Can't you read Ken? It says "The Cheese is gone" /ccboard/images/icons/laugh.gif (lol)
Have you got to play since the move yet?

cheesemouse
03-16-2002, 09:58 AM
YIKES!!!!!!!! Call the http://images.animfactory.com/animations/objects/security/sheriff_badge_shiny_md_wht.gif Somebody stole the cheese.

rackmup
03-16-2002, 09:59 AM
Went to Hawley's in Dallas to pick up my Meucci jump shaft last night and got in about two hours playing. It felt good! I have a little 9-ball tourney today in Arlington.

S-l-o-w-l-y easing back into it as to not offend the fiance'.

Regards,

Ken (lookin' for the missing cheese)

Harold Acosta
03-16-2002, 07:44 PM
Any more updates? What about Strickland-Hopkins. The winner of this match is suppose to face Jose Garcia, who placed 5th in the 1999 US Open.

Tom_In_Cincy
03-16-2002, 08:07 PM
www.azbilliards.com (http://www.azbilliards.com) has the Men's and Women's brackets and results as up to date as possible. Mike Howerton (AZBilliards host) keeps in contact with certain players and TD's who call him with results. ...

cheesemouse
03-16-2002, 08:10 PM
Rackmup,
I added a little grey mouse under my name just for you but now that I've looked a little closer at it; what the hell is he doing anyway??

Harold Acosta
03-16-2002, 08:14 PM
<font color=blue> Just visited the site. Strickland beat Hopkins. Will now face Jose Garcia. Jose is very much admired here in Puerto Rico, and we all are rooting for him! </font color=blue>

03-16-2002, 08:25 PM
There are few players I admire more than Jose when he's playing straight pool. It is simply masterful.

- Steve

Harold Acosta
03-16-2002, 08:41 PM
<font color=blue> Jose plays near perfection at times and to think that he doesn't enter many tournaments...Those of us whom have been lucky enough to meet and talk to him know that he is also a gentlemen at this game! </font color=blue> /ccboard/images/icons/cool.gif

cuechick
03-16-2002, 09:32 PM
I was really sad to miss that match, though I saw Archer earlier. And no it is not winner breaks, it alternating breaks. Morris is a monster (and so cute!!!)/ccboard/images/icons/wink.gif

cheesemouse
03-16-2002, 09:47 PM
cuechick,
Archer came up dry with five breaks, that's amazing when you consider that 8-ball on nine footers is a run and gun game for the pro's. I'm greem with envy that you can say you missed that match; atleast your there /ccboard/images/icons/frown.gif /ccboard/images/icons/frown.gif