PDA

View Full Version : P.P.P. !!!!

Drake
02-07-2003, 03:16 PM
What's P.P.P?? Postive People in Pool!! I take my hat off to these gentleman I'll use as examples.
Tommy Kennedy. He is world class player with his values in the right place. His religion and family come before anything else. A True gentleman of the game.
Keith Josey. He started cue making as a hobby and has now set his goal to be The best cuemaker in the world. He,too, has his priorites in line. A very respectable man who stands behind his work and ends a deal with a hand shake.

Feel Free to put any Triple P's you know....including yourself.

9 Ball Girl
02-07-2003, 07:17 PM
Tony Robles. Everything and all of the above.

cueball1950
02-07-2003, 10:27 PM
i would have to add Tony Robles. His son is his first priority as it should be. I have seen him miss big tournaments because it was his son's birthday. A REAL CLASS act /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif.............................mike

Karatemom
02-07-2003, 11:00 PM
Okay, this may be a little too obvious, but I'm going to say Chris Cass.

I believe he is a prime example of a P.P.P. No matter how many times he gets down, he always manages to pick himself up. He's not afraid of any player and always treats his peers with respect. Definitely a class act.

On the flip side, I believe Alison Fisher and Karen Corr have displayed respect and positive attitudes towards this sport. I also have to agree with you about Tommy Kennedy. They don't get much more down-to-earth than him.

JMHO,

Heide

Fran Crimi
02-07-2003, 11:20 PM
Robert Byrne. Not only is he a kind and generous person, but he raised the bar and set the standard for intelligent and articulate books and videos about pool. He brought a whole new image of the game to the outside world. The man is a class act.

Fran

02-08-2003, 12:07 AM
I don't know either personally but I would say Tommy Kennedy and Tom Rossman. Both talk about the importance of Christ in their lives on their web pages. I'm sure there are others as well...