PDA

View Full Version : Predator Pro Pool School at Valley Forge

koreandragon
02-09-2003, 05:51 PM
02/07/03

Dear Pool Player,

Predator Pro Pool School
Imagine getting instruction from 3 world class UPA professionals for 2 full intense days! Predator is helping make this happen and available to you.

If you want to play like the pros you have to get into their heads and think like they do.

You must learn their every move for every situation. Learn what to do when there is no shot. Analyze and execute like the pros. And of course practice and prepare like the pros do.

Here's your chance! Predator is pleased to be the title sponsor of the Predator Pro Pool School taking place near Valley Forge in Phoenixville, PA March 24-25th 2003 at Classic Billiards.

Don't miss out on this opportunity.

You can view more information about this exciting event here:
http://www.predatorcues.com/english/poolschool.htm

Vagabond
02-09-2003, 08:28 PM
Howdy Korean Dragon Sir,
I will play u Sir for 10,000 a set.Brunswick table.Race to 9.Time clock.Only 7 seconds for taking the shot.Any time and any where.Cheers
Vagabond

9 Ball Girl
02-09-2003, 09:04 PM
Hope it's as successful as the first!

nAz
02-09-2003, 09:18 PM
lol I GOT $52 ON YOU vagabond!

hey is Korean dragon northern or southern?

snipershot
02-09-2003, 10:44 PM
I figured it was only a matter of time before the next predator pro school. Alot of people jump at the opportunity to learn from some of the best.

Popcorn
02-10-2003, 12:53 AM
Sorry Charlie, I never liked you as a kid and you have not improved with age.

eg8r
02-10-2003, 06:17 AM
When was the last time Charlie was on the board and posted something other than an ad. He does not use this board for anything but to advertise and that is wrong. I wonder if now that the school was a success he will begin charging extra if you want autographs. I am sure at the first school the players probably autographed anything you had, but what about this time?

When will this thread be locked?

I have no problem when Brady advertises here, however Brady brings value to the board. He will reply to posts directed to him. Charlie spams and runs. I call Charlie a spammer because he does not reply and I call Brady an advertiser because he is here to answer any questions. Maybe I am being a hypocrite but if Charlie made some effort then most here would not be so hard on him.

eg8r

Brady_Behrman
02-10-2003, 07:52 AM
How did my name get brought into this?

I hope the pool school does well. These are Pro Pool Players, they deserve to make some money. How much would it cost if you got lessons from Tiger, couples and nickalus; Jordan, Iverson, and Bird; Aggasi, etc..

They are the creme of the pool crop, give charlie a break..

We talked at my event and I truly believe he is doing for the good of pool..

Good Luck Guys!
Brady

Kato
02-10-2003, 10:02 AM
Actually Brady, Eg brings up a good point about Charlie only using the forum to promote his events. You've added substance to this forum and are actually accessible to us in general.

Some of us here on the CCB live on a budget (read: ME!!!!!), 2 days at Predator pool school at $750 plus hotel and food and travel OR 8 days worth of travel and 5 days worth of US Open for $1,500. Also remember included in that $1500 U.S. Open money is a CCB tournament, hanging out with countless pros, and making friends. I'll spend my money this way.

I don't have a problem with Charlie promoting these schools and in a free market system he'll get the price that the consumer will pay, the price will be deemed too high when the consumer ceases to pay.

Fran is also correct with her statement about the pros comments being picked apart and scrutinized. That has happened to her since I've been on the board, of course to her credit she's got guts enough to hang in there and keep pounding away, Charlie hit's and run's.

Kato~~~not for, not against, I guess right now I'm on the fence.

eg8r
02-10-2003, 10:25 AM
Brady, I was wondering if you read my post or just replied because you saw my name. No where was I mentioning your name in a negative manner. Please read it again. Also, no where was I mentioning the actual teaching in a negative manner or whether I thought it was good or bad for the industry.

Please read the whole post again and then you will see where I was going with it. If not I will explain again.

Thanks,
eg8r
Eg8r

eg8r
02-10-2003, 10:30 AM
Thank you Kato. I really do not mind the advertisments as long as there is something else to go along with the advertisments. An ex. would be to answer legitimate questions regarding the school or something of that nature.

As far as Pros posting on the board, I am sure this is tough. Fran is a shining example of this. She has had more than her share of battles here. I have been on the board a few years and she has come and gone and every time she comes back, I exhale and breath in a sigh of relief. Heck even Grady sometimes will reply...Not often but sometimes.

eg8r

Vagabond
02-10-2003, 07:27 PM
Hi nAz,
U will not loose your money on me.I will roast the guy with 7 second rule.The offer is good only for another 24hrs.If no response from Korean Dragon,the offer becomes null and void.Cheers
Vagabond /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

TomBrooklyn
02-10-2003, 08:26 PM
Hi Vagabond:
Where I play chess on the Internet Chess Club, there are some players that excel in high speed, low time limit chess games disproportionally to their ability to play good chess more slowly. I'm talking about games with a one to four minute time limit to make all moves. A lot of it is based on avoiding a lot of big mistakes while moving super fast rather than because they make a lot of great or even good moves. It's almost a whole different game than regular chess with it's own little tricks, but it is an interesting variation.

It sounds like you've got a speed pool game going on there. Maybe I'll challange nAz to some seven second pool. How do you keep the time?

- Tom

Vagabond
02-11-2003, 05:29 AM
Howdy Tom,
If it is less than seven seconds, players might look like charlie chaplin in the old movies( running around the table like funny creatures)yes, nAz and u should try this and the winner gets a date with----? U guessed it right.Cheers
Vagabond /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif