PDA

View Full Version : Met my first "live" CCB'er today...

rackmup
03-16-2002, 08:52 PM
At the "9-ball Chips" tourney today in Arlington I met "Ward", a fellow CCB'er. He overheard me talking to the TD about having just moved here and asked "Are you "rackmup?" It kind of caught me off guard!

We met each other twice in today's match and I have to say, he is one hell of a player.

Nice to have met you Ward. See you again next Saturday!

Regards,

Ken

Chris Cass
03-17-2002, 12:17 AM
Hi Ken,
That's always cool. We are many and togather rule the pool world. Lets take over the BCA and as were at it, why not the country? LOL

I don't remember ever hearing of Ward.
C.C.~~Viva Las Vegas....can't wait....

SPetty
03-17-2002, 09:33 AM
Hi Ken,

Trust me, the live CCB'ers are so much more fun than the other kind!

Chris Cass
03-17-2002, 09:45 AM
Hi SPetty,
LOL I hope I never meet the other kind....
C.C.

rackmup
03-17-2002, 09:59 AM
Ward described himself to me as a frequent "lurker" of the CCB. He posts when the mood hits him. After playing two matches against him and sharing some conversation with him, it is unfortunate that he doesn't post more often. He is a great guy and a great player.

Regards,

Ken (never a "lurker" and rarely quiet!)

Harold Acosta
03-17-2002, 11:48 AM
<font color=blue> I remember Ward! Don't blame him for becoming a "lurker" as I also did for some time. At one time, this board became out of control and many great posters drifted off to other pastures. At least he is still around! </font color=blue>

http://www.thebiliardstour.com/images/playerline.gif

Doctor_D
03-17-2002, 12:14 PM
Good afternoon:

I actually lost count of the CCB's at Valley Forge with whom I have met and chatted. Good thing I only offered drinks to the first 5!

Dr. D.

SPetty
03-17-2002, 09:49 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Doctor_D:</font><hr> Good afternoon:

I actually lost count of the CCB's at Valley Forge with whom I have met and chatted. Good thing I only offered drinks to the first 5!

Dr. D.
<hr></blockquote>

HAHAHA, and I was one of the first 5! I was introduced by Dr. D. to something I think she called single malt scotch neat in a brandy snifter. I think I'm missing an adjective in that sentence, but it sure was good! Thanks Dr. D.!

03-18-2002, 09:16 AM
Ken

It was nice meeting you. Did your issue with the JB cue get resolved to your satisfaction?

Later
Ward

rackmup
03-19-2002, 05:52 AM
Ward,

As you said..."I'd be surprised if they didn't take care of you..."

They repaired the "damage" and it is like new again.

Ken