PDA

View Full Version : Pool tournament records for past 14-1 tournaments

NBC-BOB
02-10-2003, 02:20 PM
Does anyone know where one could find these records.
Sure would like to see some of the records like who ran what,what place they finished?I wonder if they exist?

02-11-2003, 09:26 PM
Although not available to the general public,the BCA has records and scoresheets of past US Open 14.1 Championships.
Using the ccb is your best bet to find results of local players and histories.Be patient and ask often to remind and catch new posters.Maybe some of us old guys can help.
Steve Mizerak,Mike Sigel,Nick Varner ll have recent information,my old buddy Dallas West has played a few great matches.Get some info on Mike Eufemia,and some of the old NJ/NY/PA group,Hopkins,Petey Margo,Jim and Pete Fusco from some of the east coast ccb'ers.
Contact Accustats Videos,Pat Fleming is a great guy,and can help you acquire a sizeable straight pool library.

Good Luck
cajunfats /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

NBC-BOB
02-12-2003, 08:33 AM
Well cajunfats thanks for the reply.I have a pretty good collection of accustats videos.I know Pete Margo from when I was a kid and his parents had a pool room in Union city n.j.He would give us kids some free pointers.I met Dallas West at the 14-1 NYC tournament back in I believe the early
90's.Nice man great player.Have played and known Pat for a number of years(I should say racked for Pat)would be more like it.My love of the game is 14-1 and over the years I've had the previlige of playing and learning from a few of the
greats.Take care!