PDA

View Full Version : more Celebrities full of hot air... ;)

nAz
02-10-2003, 04:09 PM
Hollywood mogul Steven Spielberg and top box-office draw Tom Cruise have come out on the “pro” side of US President George W Bush’s desire to go to war against Iraq.

While at a press conference touting the Italian release of “Minority Report,” Spielberg said Bush “has reliable information on the fact that Saddam Hussein is making weapons of mass destruction,” and steps being taken against Iraq are valid.

Cruise said he doesn’t “have all the information President Bush has,” but believes “Saddam has committed many crimes against humanity and his own people.”

I can NOT believe Bush let Spielberg see the "reliable information" and not me! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r
02-10-2003, 04:46 PM
I hear ya Naz. Thanks for the post, I had not read that yet.

eg8r

TomBrooklyn
02-10-2003, 06:34 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> Spielberg said Bush “has reliable information on the fact that Saddam Hussein is making weapons of mass destruction,” I can NOT believe Bush let Spielberg see the "reliable information" and not me! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>Yea, me too. Now that's a statement that the world would like to proof for. -Tom