PDA

View Full Version : Brunswick Rack for WPBA

SPetty
02-10-2003, 08:07 PM
Howdy,

I know we've heard this once before, but now it's more official...

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote February WPBA newsletter:</font><hr>Brunswick Rack
The official rack of the WPBA Classic Tour 2003 is the new Brunswick Big Break Rack. Brunswick has generously offered to supply each Touring Pro with a new rack which they should receive soon. Brunswick is also supplying the WPBA with a limited quantity that may be purchased at cost from the WPBA office by any other Classic Tour player. Limit one per player.<hr /></blockquote>

Rod
02-10-2003, 08:18 PM
SPetty,
What is this rack? Is there a picture somewhere? Inquiring minds want to know. Well my mind does anyway.

Rod

SPetty
02-10-2003, 08:36 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rod:</font><hr>What is this rack? Is there a picture somewhere? <hr /></blockquote>Hi Rod,

There wasn't a picture with it. I don't know what rack they're talking about, but I guess the point I passed by was that they weren't using the word "Sardo" when talking about the official WPBA rack.

Rod
02-10-2003, 09:02 PM
SPetty,
I understand, I took it for granted Sardo was not being used. What I had pictured with the name, Brunswick Big Break Rack, was a Sardo with Brunswick decals. LOL Where do they get these names? If you give something a header of big, pro, super etc I guess they get people flocking in with open pockets. At least the women still have some sponsorship.

Troy
02-11-2003, 09:45 AM
Maybe the 1-Ball will go back on the spot where it should be.

And no more SARDINE GIZMO !!! Great news..... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Troy