PDA

View Full Version : WOW! Charlie Williams REPLIES

koreandragon
02-11-2003, 04:48 PM
Hello everyone on the CCB,

By popular demand I will do my best to respond to LEGITIMATE and RELEVANT questions pertaining to the Predator Pro Pool School.

My intent here is to avoid any gossip, controversies, or personal issues unrelated to my posts. So I will not answer questions that I deem as such.

For those who do not remember, there was a time where I did post and reply to the forums. But my conclusion is that most of the time the issues became very irrelevant and led to hostile and negative comments. Granted, the deragotory remarks were usually made by the same people over and over again, the ones who usually had something important to ask or say usually personally called or e-mailed me which I do appreciate.

Unfortunately, the free hours in my day are few, so forgive me ahead of time if I cannot consistently reply to your questions. My obligations to the UPA, my tournament promotions, my sponsors, and trying to maintain my career as a professional player sometimes leaves me little room to eat and sleep( but i do shower everday!).

Preferrably, any questions on the Predator Pro Pool School should be sent to propoolschool@hotmail.com or UPA questions sould be sent to our UPA Representative Frank Alvarez at info@upatour.com

If there is a question that you think only I can answer than reach me at charlie@upatour.com

Sincerely,

Charlie Williams

(the funny thing here is that I know somebody's going to have something bad to say about this anyway!)

Tom_In_Cincy
02-11-2003, 05:03 PM
Charlie,

1. Do you (Predator) plan to have any more of these schools in the near future?

2. How did you (Predator) come up with the cost structure? if you deem this a valid question? is it based on your(Predator) cost to hold the sessions? There seems to be a strong interest in this, and I could see that it may be too sensitive a subject to explain. I can respect a NO REPLY to this.

3. Are only UPA sanctioned players going to be the instructors? I guess I am asking if this is a UPA/Predator sponsered training event?

4. Why doesn't the UPA site offer an E-Mail news updates offering this type of info on a regular basis? Putting this type of info in these forums (AZbilliards and Billiards Digest's CCB) seems to be somewhat negative. I personally do not have a problem letting CCB or AZBilliards know this type of news sooner than the general poolplaying public.

5. Have you ever thought of taking a marketing class?

koreandragon
02-11-2003, 05:14 PM
Answers:
1. Yes we do plan on having more in the near future.
3. No, there maybe some non-UPA instructors involved
4. I will submit that suggestion to the board . Currently, we send e-mails out to members only.
5. I would like to if I can make time(I travel 7 months out of the year)

bluewolf
02-11-2003, 05:15 PM
Charlie,

Thanks for responding. As you know, my husband, ray, enjoyed the school in roanoke very much. I am glad to see that you are continuing to offer training. Is the school in vf pretty much the same one as the one you had in roanoke or are different things covered?

bluewolf

koreandragon
02-11-2003, 05:44 PM
There may be new subjects covered, but mostly the same.

The difference is in the teaching styles of the instructors. Archer and Varner may cover the same areas Mika and I covered but the content may be different. EX: Archers breaking technique might be different than mine.

I'm glad Ray enjoyed the school!

02-11-2003, 06:15 PM
wow, the drama continues, hope charlie will become a regular poster here and contribute his knowledge as others have.

honky

eg8r
02-11-2003, 06:43 PM
I am happy to see Predator has done something about this...At least you have made a post outside of the school.

Shane is a man of his word.

eg8r

Ralph S.
02-11-2003, 07:34 PM
I haven't really said anything about the CW postings and Predator pool school, but I think I will finally make a response. I was in quiet agreement with the majority of the CCBers about the advertising only aspect of CW's posts, BUT, if this is a serious attempt for CW to become an active poster here other than advertising only, then you are more than welcome and I am sure your presence will be beneficial to all here at CCB.
Ralph S.

arn3
02-11-2003, 07:58 PM
that you have limited time on your hands. however the only way to avoid rumor and innuendo is to address them directly, otherwise they will most definitely get out of control. threads meandering off-topic is normal and to be expected and you can be discrete about what you want to respond to. you can answer without getting into a drawn out battle. does "relevant" to you mean something that avoids controversy? for instance, i think the thread below, "have you no shame" is worth addressing as it has drawn many responses.

eg8r
02-11-2003, 08:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
...BUT, if this is a serious attempt for CW to become an active poster here other than advertising only, then you are more than welcome and I am sure your presence will be beneficial to all here at CCB.
<hr /></blockquote> This is all we are asking (I think. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif )

eg8r

cueball1950
02-11-2003, 09:44 PM
Post deleted by cueball1950

bigbro6060
02-11-2003, 09:47 PM
Charlie, any chance of getting Efren or Busty to your Pool school ? if there is, i'll fly in from Australia /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

koreandragon
02-11-2003, 10:05 PM
Predator had nothing to do with my post. What are you trying to say? Shane?

Ross
02-11-2003, 10:56 PM
Hi Charlie,
I am the one who started the "have you NO shame" thread. The title was a bit sensationalistic, but the content of my post was not. I have never been a "Charlie basher" and don't play to become one. I was just disappointed that you would almost double the price of your second school with no explanation, maybe in part because I would like to do it someday and can't justify spending $750 for two days in classes of size 6.

Of course you have the right to max the price to what the market will bear. No question about that. But consumers also have the right to point out when they think your prices are out of line. That is what I did and I think it stimulated some good debate. It also had the salutory effect of getting you to respond to some questions from other pool enthusiasts.

My other goal was to point out the value of building good will in an industry. Treat people right and you will be rewarded many times over not only in terms of reputation, but also, in the long run, monetarily. Maybe the example is too far afield to be relevant, but Arnold Palmer's endorsement money went way beyond just what his play on the course earned him. He made a fortune in part because of the reputation he built as both a great competitor and as a person who was not aloof from his more pedestrian fellow golfers. Obviously it is an asset to be a smart businessman, but being smart in the long run is not the same as being smart in the the short run.

I wish you luck with your pool school and all of your pool endeavors. I hope you also decide to keep your schools affordable for the majority of pool players and also, in different ways, show your fans that you do appreciate their support. If you do, I believe you will generate more goodwill and make more money than you may have thought possible.

snipershot
02-11-2003, 11:26 PM
I agree Ross,
If Charlie shows more appreciation for his fans it will generate alot of positive attention around him, Charlie has shown he is a businessman by maxing out the price people are willing to pay (some of them at least), pool isn't a big money sport compared to others and although $750 is alot of money for a 2 day school I respect him for going after the $.

Snipershot,
Won't be paying $750 for two days of classes.

eg8r
02-12-2003, 06:56 AM
OK. I guess you have read everything here and decided to get arrogant with your subject heading and bless us with your post. I am sure you are not very happy with the board, so just keep answering the questions and maybe one day your spamming will not be all that bad.

Surely you know who Shane is...

eg8r &lt;I know Shane and I also know why you posted this thread

bluewolf
02-12-2003, 07:02 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> OK. I guess you have read everything here and decided to get arrogant with your subject heading and bless us with your post. I am sure you are not very happy with the board, so just keep answering the questions and maybe one day your spamming will not be all that bad.

Surely you know who Shane is...

eg8r &lt;I know Shane and I also know why you posted this thread <hr /></blockquote>

Then in that case...
1] Who is Shane
2] Why did Charlie post this thread if there are other reasons not stated?

blu

eg8r
02-12-2003, 07:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Then in that case...
1] Who is Shane
2] Why did Charlie post this thread if there are other reasons not stated?
<hr /></blockquote> I am sure CW can tell you who Shane is, just right now he is in the denial stage. CW may not know right now how Shane is involved, but a little digging will help out.

As far as you not knowing Shane, that will come about sooner or later I am sure. I made that post only to let everyone know that CW's intentions are not as peachy as they first appear. I could be wrong. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif One thing that was missing was an apology. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

eg8r

TomBrooklyn
02-12-2003, 07:28 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bluewolf:</font><hr> Then in that case...Who is Shane?<hr /></blockquote>Sorry if you don't know who Shane is. Listen, we can't tell you everything. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif =Tom

Fred Agnir
02-12-2003, 08:35 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> As far as you not knowing Shane, that will come about sooner or later I am sure. I made that post only to let everyone know that CW's intentions are not as peachy as they first appear. I could be wrong. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif One thing that was missing was an apology. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>
Do you know all this, or are you assuming the worst? I don't get it.

And what apology are you looking for? Apologizing for the advertisement or for not participating more in a non-commercial way?

After all,

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Charlie Williams:</font><hr>Unfortunately, the free hours in my day are few, so forgive me ahead of time if I cannot consistently reply to your questions<hr /></blockquote>

Fred &lt;~~~ thinks these threads have shown the absolute worst in the CCBoard

Wally_in_Cincy
02-12-2003, 08:58 AM
Charlie Williams,

I really enjoyed your match with Tony Robles at the BCA. I have watched it 3 times. You both played quite well.

Wally in the Natti~~tries to keep it pool-related sometimes.

ShayneinDayton
02-12-2003, 09:27 AM
Just for the record, I'm not Shane and I don't know him.

Thanks
Shayne

eg8r
02-12-2003, 09:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Do you know all this, or are you assuming the worst? I don't get it. <hr /></blockquote> Yes I do know all this, and no you don't get it because you were not invited.

An apology was just a request for mis using the board. Just a request that is all. [ QUOTE ]
not participating more in a non-commercial way? <hr /></blockquote> Why are you so politically correct now... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif I like to use spam, you like commerical way, doesn't matter it is the same thing. Yes that is why, since you asked. No one else comes on this board and misuses it like CW did with the exception of Huber, and he is the worst ever.

[ QUOTE ]
Fred &lt;~~~ thinks these threads have shown the absolute worst in the CCBoard <hr /></blockquote> I think you are wrong. I am sorry for the board wanting to keep the free advertising at bay or at least a low percentage of the posts by any one poster. The board was tired of spamming and running that is all. I am sure you can remember more "absolute" worse happening on this board.

eg8r

eg8r
02-12-2003, 09:36 AM
You are right. You are not the one. Heck the name is not even spelled the same. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

eg8r

bluewolf
02-12-2003, 09:59 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
&lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;

Fred &lt;~~~ thinks these threads have shown the absolute worst in the CCBoard <hr /></blockquote>

I think you are wrong. I am sorry for the board wanting to keep the free advertising at bay or at least a low percentage of the posts by any one poster. The board was tired of spamming and running that is all. I am sure you can remember more "absolute" worse happening on this board.

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

I think this has been pretty bad but I have seen worse, I am sorry to say.

blu

Fred Agnir
02-12-2003, 10:55 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> I think you are wrong. I am sorry for the board wanting to keep the free advertising at bay or at least a low percentage of the posts by any one poster. The board was tired of spamming and running that is all. I am sure you can remember more "absolute" worse happening on this board.

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>
The more these threads go, the more I'm convinced that I'm right. I don't recall a more mob mentality than what's happening right now. There are a half dozen of you that are using various unrelated points in all of this. Sure, all of us seem to agree that the hit-and-run spamming is frowned upon. You can't sit there with a straight face and tell me that the spamming is the central issue. Read the rest of the idiotic posts.

Once the mob agrees on one point, you'll all realize that the rest of us agree with that one point, but were a ton more civil about it.

Some of you have had the audacity to question a man's business practice, how he should run it, when and why he should raise prices, that we are all fools if we want to line up for that business. Arrogant fools, all of you who have joined that mob mentality. All of you who can't sit back and read what you're writing. Agree on one point, then we'll have a civil discussion.

Until then, I'm reading the absolute worst in this board. Not because people are mad and upset. But rather, because in black and white, I'm reading some of the most illogical retorts. Every part of fallacy debating is being used. Strawman, Slippery Slope, ad hominem, you name it, it's being done. It wreaks of uneducated whining. Do you guys even read what you write?

Fred &lt;~~~ kumbaya

eg8r
02-12-2003, 11:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You can't sit there with a straight face and tell me that the spamming is the central issue. <hr /></blockquote> I think that is all I have talked about outside of agreeing that it would be nice to know the reason of the price hike. But the main point the whole time was spamming. Others might have another agenda...
[ QUOTE ]
Arrogant fools, all of you who have joined that mob mentality. All of you who can't sit back and read what you're writing. Agree on one point, then we'll have a civil discussion. <hr /></blockquote> LOL, funny how you propose a civil discussion and start out calling people arrogant fools. Might you look in the mirror.

I am not mad, upset or indifferent. I was tired of the spam and that is all there is to it. I think the only business practice I questioned was why not explain the reason for the increase in price. I also stated that I understand he did not have to divulge that information, but that it would be nice.

I wonder how long it takes you each morning to climb up that high stool you sit on everyday.

eg8r

Fred Agnir
02-12-2003, 12:11 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> LOL, funny how you propose a civil discussion and start out calling people arrogant fools. Might you look in the mirror.<hr /></blockquote>

I'm so glad you missed any point. It's called reaching a boiling point. You and your following have been bad-mouthing Charlie all week. Did you conveniently forget that? Do you think anyone who can actually read and comprehend forgot that? What, you think this whole affair started with my post?

[ QUOTE ]
I wonder how long it takes you each morning to climb up that high stool you sit on everyday.<hr /></blockquote>
Is that all you get out of my post? You and your mob brothers have been dumping from the mountain with all kinds of garbage all week, and now you lamely are accusing me of being on a high horse? The rest of us that use this forum (and I'm speaking loosely about me and anyone that I know who agrees with me) are frankly sick and tired of the immature Charlie-bashing that has little ground to stand on.

Ever think about e-mailing privately to Charlie?

eg8r
02-12-2003, 12:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm so glad you missed any point. It's called reaching a boiling point. You and your following have been bad-mouthing Charlie all week. Did you conveniently forget that? Do you think anyone who can actually read and comprehend forgot that? What, you think this whole affair started with my post <hr /></blockquote> I never missed any point you trying to make. If I have to spell it out then you were acting like a hypocrite. All points aside, you started out the sentence calling names, and then finished with asking for civil discussion. You make it hard to agree with when you throw stones and ask everyone to be nice.

[ QUOTE ]
frankly sick and tired of the immature Charlie-bashing that has little ground to stand on. <hr /></blockquote> Well thought out Fred, but this really has nothing to do with you or me for that matter. However, what I say I believe and have fact to back it up. 1. He posted spam. You do not refute this why say we have little ground to stand on. 2. You do not like that you know nothing about the reasons as to why Charlie started this post...Well, I do have solid ground to speak from, as I feel I am the direct reason for his post. If you want to carry on from your high horse that is fine, your decision. I wonder if you feel you are the better man for aruging about this.

eg8r

heater451
02-12-2003, 12:33 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr>. . .If you want to carry on from your high horse that is fine, your decision. I wonder if you feel you are the better man for aruging about this.<hr /></blockquote>Yeah, Fred, do you fell better about aruging?--and, just what is aruging, anyway?

~~at some point, we will be deciding who is the kettle, and who is the pot. . . .

================

02-12-2003, 12:46 PM
well, back in my political days, we used to call it the "crabs in a bucket" thing.

put a bunch of crabs in a bucket, one of 'em will start to climb out and the others will pull him back down trying to climb over him.

dan

02-12-2003, 01:07 PM
Tony Robles vs. Charlie Williams, if your referring to the match shown on espn a few months back... maybe the best televised match I have seen to date.

I suggest this board be renamed The Crucible Chalk Board. At this rate I almost expect to login and find Joseph McArthey throwing in his two cents.

Perhaps the board should elect a representative and this rep. can play Charlie Williams in a 9 ball death match. There could also be some faux sword fighting with cues. Maybe even a joust. The loser gets stoned to death with billiard balls. I would wager to guess this would probably be the highest rated televised pool match in history, if we can get it past the censors.

Surely, if anything can be done to elevate the popularity of pool, this would be the answer.

bluewolf
02-12-2003, 01:39 PM
Yep. Belongs on the NP forum.

blu

Popcorn
02-12-2003, 01:42 PM
no text

heater451
02-12-2003, 02:17 PM
And, there should be a tax system in place to pay for it all--maybe one that's progressive, depending upon how good of a seat you're in.

====================

Tom_In_Cincy
02-12-2003, 04:08 PM
Here is a Pro Pool player taking time and offering to answer your questions, and what do you do?

I know I would think twice about spending anymore time here.. If I were CW.

Comments and not questions were the top posts in this thread.

02-12-2003, 05:46 PM
yawn.

while I don't particularly agree with advertising on here, wouldn 't be nice if charlie and other pros, and people in know posted here and shared their knowledge of the game and culture.

I m sure that their are many here who would benefit from it.

I would agree that CW has not reached the "threshold of annoyingness" that Mr. Huber has a reached.

Honky&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;pool god and doesn't need anyone's knowledge /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

eg8r
02-12-2003, 06:04 PM
Well, I am not sure why my post is not here but I guess it is gone now. I will try again.

Tom, great post. After all that, why did you not ask Charlie a question.

I will ask one myself...Charlie why did you decide to increase the price of the school. I understand you do not need to answer this, but it would be nice if you did. Is it because of the venue? Instructors? Anything?

eg8r

bluewolf
02-12-2003, 07:43 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Popcorn:</font><hr> no text <hr /></blockquote>

HUH? I deleted one right after I wrote it. Did it show up empty or something?

blu

Tom_In_Cincy
02-12-2003, 09:21 PM
EG8R

I did ask CW a few questions and he answered all but one.

http://www.billiardsdigest.com/ccboard/showthreaded.php?Cat=&amp;Board=ccb&amp;Number=60291&amp;page= 0&amp;view=collapsed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=1&amp;vc=1

I think I was the first to reply to his post.

Regardless, I doubt any of the posters would treat CW the way he's been treated here, if he were in your home.

cueball1950
02-12-2003, 10:36 PM
i must say this in an open forum. I have bashed Charlie for a while now on here. Mainly because i do not agree with alot of things he has done in the past. Alot of people on here have made a few remarks that has opened my eyes and showed me how stupid i have been acting towards Charlie. i deleted my other post because i realize that there is no way he was going to answer my questions. Questions that i thought were pretty simple and mainly public knowledge. I realized that i was more or less baiting Charlie, and now realize that it was wrong to do so. I still have my firm beliefs on Charlies actions in the past. But i also realized that the Mid Atlantic 9 ball tournament went pretty smooth and that maybe Charlie was part of the reason. Anyway i want to apologize to Mr. Williams for causing him so much grief over the last few months and promise that in the future, unless Charlie really screws up, i will no longer bash him on this forum. It will save alot of arguements that way and maybe cut down on some of the bickering on here also ....................Mike

koreandragon
02-13-2003, 02:50 AM
I do know who Shane is of course, that is not why I said "Shane?". I meant why did you mention his name.

And for those of you who want to know I will explain. A CCB user e-mailed Predator complaining that I may be representing Predator in a negative way with my advertising of the school on the forum. The CCB user wanted me to reply to the forum and add an apology of some sort. But the truth is, and you can verify this with Predator, is that I posted and replied before they notified me (and it was not Shane).

It is amazing how miscontorted things can be perceived by a simple message/post.

I've sat back and read the threads that this whole thing has started and have to admit it is pretty funny. It is everything I expected!

Just want to say that I tried to make an honest attempt.

Needless to say, I will be making very few posts from here on out and replies. I do invite anyone with serious inquiries to e-mail me personally and I will try to answer questions ,if time permits, the best I can.

And to answer a common question I see here on why pros don't post more often or reply is mainly because they see what I go through when I reply. I've shown many of my fellow peers on tour the posts I've made and the CCB replies and they are in awe. I can't blame them for not posting/replying.

Most of you have never met me, or maybe you met me for a minute or two. I know everyone in the pool world has something to say about me good or bad and whether they know me at all or all the facts. I know that everyone in the USA has an opinion of George Bush and everything that happens in the USA is either credited or blamed on him. But what do we really know besides what we see on TV? On a lot smaller scale, my life is similar. There are so many politics, issues, and events that occur in the backround that none of you know about, only from what you see on the internet and magazines. In the end, it is my name that goes in the limelight. (sometimes I watch the news and I ask myself, I wonder what the REAL truth is and what is really going on)

But I accept this life because I chose to be here and this just goes with the politics of being president, promoter, and player. And overall, I am very happy with my life and everything I am doing because I believe in it and the people who know me well believe in it.

But when my presidency is over, I'll be old news. Then the next victim (ahem!) I mean president will be in the limelight. (nobody talks about Ronald Reagan or George Bush, Sr. anymore)

I do think it is a shame to not be able to promote events here though because I think many are interested in hearing that kind of news. It is a little different than selling a cue or a book. It is promoting our sport, making more serious players, and increasing the fan base of our sport's greatest players. Almost like a religion. I'm sure many will argue on these points.

There are so few avenues in pool to promote the growth of our sport. I hope one day fans and companies understand this more because as a promoter I sure do.

Anyway, I will post and reply when I think is appropriate or necessary. But I don't think I will be a "regular" here.

Sincerely,

Charlie Williams

bluewolf
02-13-2003, 06:04 AM
Hi Charlie!

Thanks for writing. You are right. I have met you in person but do not know you.

And while people were lamenting that you do not post here, all the time the bashing was going on.

I am not going to say that I like or do not like everything about you. ALL i have experienced is a polite and friendly young man at your pool school.Anything else would be conjecture based on intuition and impressions.It would not be possible to know if those impressions are accurate without knowing the real Charles.

All I know is that you are running a good school and that it was a positive expereince for Ray. As far as I am concerned your personal characteristics have nothing to do with your school or your proficiency as a professional pool player.

I also know that it is against the rules to have advertising. It has gone on in terms of members personal belongings and a few others who were liked here. That does not make it right but the members were okay with it up to a poiint.I do feel that if the rule is going to be applied in a different way for different people then the rule needs to be changed.

bluewolf

Ken
02-13-2003, 09:08 AM
Mike,
Nothing that CW does in the future will alter what he has done in the past. The baggage he carries with him will continue to hurt the UPA. The best thing he could do is recognize that fact and step down. That would give the UPA a chance.

The only thing he did for the Mid Atlantic was not call for a boycott. That might have resulted in a couple more entries, nowhere near enough to make up for the money he probably took from the tournament. If he insisted that some of his top 200 players had to be seeded in the top 16 he only hurt the credibility of the tournament.

No top promoters are interested in dealing with him and it's too bad the UPA is going nowhere under him. Just my opinion.
KenCT

Fred Agnir
02-13-2003, 11:15 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> I never missed any point you trying to make. If I have to spell it out then you were acting like a hypocrite. All points aside, you started out the sentence calling names, and then finished with asking for civil discussion. You make it hard to agree with when you throw stones and ask everyone to be nice.<hr /></blockquote>
Since it's pretty much over, and hopefully everything Charlie has said has either properly refuted or confirmed all of you inuendos. That being said, here's the reading comprehension lesson of the day. You are now calling me a hypocrite. You inferred that I was asking others to be civil like I'm being civil. Well you're dead wrong. I was not being civil. The fact is, I never said I was being civil. That was the whole point. I was brought to a point that it was time to just say "shut the f*ck up" and not be civil to any of you bashers. You didn't deserve "civil." Read my post again in that context, and maybe you won't continue on missing my point.

[ QUOTE ]
Well thought out Fred, but this really has nothing to do with you or me for that matter. However, what I say I believe and have fact to back it up. 1. He posted spam. You do not refute this why say we have little ground to stand on. <hr /></blockquote>

Oh my god, you can't read or remember. What are you playing at? It was the other BS complaints apart from the spamming complaint. Didn't I already make it crystal clear that the spamming complaint was agreed by all? Why then use that as your argument? Oh, I know. Because you like making up arguments.

[ QUOTE ]
2. You do not like that you know nothing about the reasons as to why Charlie started this post...<hr /></blockquote>
You're an arrogant egomaniac, and you're on the high horse. I don't care if I'm not in the know. I don't know a lot of stuff. What I don't like is your hinting and inuendos, and not having the balls to say what you think you know. You're the one hinting that you are "in-the-know." That type of post is condescending. And the fact that you might be wrong about your information makes you a gossiping weasel, and nothing more. Certainly not a high-regarded inside-scooper that's in-the-know.

Fred &lt;~~~ glad EG8r was wrong about Shane and Charlie

Bob_in_Cincy
02-13-2003, 12:46 PM
I think calling a lot of what I've read in the various bash-Charlie threads "comments" is being extremely generous. I have to agree with what Fred Agnir said: All of these threads have shown some of the worst behavior I've seen on this board.

Bob_in_Cincy

TomBrooklyn
02-13-2003, 03:30 PM
Howdy,
Since Charlie has posted a couple of ads and volunteered to awnser any questions ...about his pool school, is he qualified to enter the CCB Tournament now? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

- Tom

jjinfla
02-14-2003, 06:10 PM
Children, children - play nice. LOL. Jake