PDA

View Full Version : CAT Tour Stop - Laurel, MD

Doctor_D
02-13-2003, 08:35 AM
Good morning:

Who from the CCB will be attending, and/or competing in, the CAT 9 Ball Tournament at Champion Billiards in Laurel, MD on the 22nd and 23rd of February !!!

/ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Dr. D.

Rich R.
02-13-2003, 11:05 AM
Depending how my APA team does in the first four rounds of the Tri-Annual tournament, this weekend, I may have a conflict, I will be playing /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif, on the 22nd.
However, if we don't do so well /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif, I will be there.
Either way, I should be there on the 23rd.

I'm looking forward to seeing you and all the ladies of C.A.T.

Doctor_D
02-13-2003, 11:08 AM
Good afternoon Rich:

Great to hear from you! Do well in your event and I hope to catch up with you later...

Dr. D.

Rich R.
02-13-2003, 11:18 AM
Dr. D, I am assuming you have continued in your lessons and practice and I am counting on seeing you on the 23rd, in the final rounds of the tournament. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bluewolf
02-13-2003, 11:20 AM
Dr D,

Is that near Rockville? If it is not too far away, I would like to come watch and cheer on others.

blu

Doctor_D
02-13-2003, 11:24 AM
Good afternoon:

Laurel, MD; if my memory serves, is right off Exit 35 of I-95. Here is the address for Champion Billiards in laurel, MD.

Champion Billiards
904 Upper Fairlawn Avenue
Laurel, MD
301-604-1300

Dr. D.

Doctor_D
02-13-2003, 11:28 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> Dr. D, I am assuming you have continued in your lessons and practice and I am counting on seeing you on the 23rd, in the final rounds of the tournament. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
<hr /></blockquote>

Good afternoon Rich:

Practice still involves 10 to 15 hours each week of drills, with 4 hour coaching sessions every 3 weeks. In addition, I am competing in a weekly Straight Pool league as well as the Tri State Tour events. So, as I am still working hard on my game, I hope to do very well this year on the regional tours.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Dr. D.

TomBrooklyn
02-13-2003, 11:31 AM
Thats right, it's a few blocks south of Brooklyn Bridge Road. I don't know why they call it Brooklyn Bridge Road /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif, so if anyone can find out and let me know I would appreciate it.

I expect bluewolf to go and take copious notes, and then come back here and report on the tournement. Here's (http://mappoint.msn.com/(euhydg55pfvuhp45oia4vu55)/directions.aspx?&amp;StartName=Rockville%2c+Maryland%2 c+United+States&amp;StartLocation=39.08748%2c-77.15938&amp;EndName=Laurel%2c+Maryland%2c+United+Stat es&amp;EndLocation=39.10364%2c-76.86194&amp;DataSetLangID=USA%2c409&amp;RouteType=Shortes t&amp;RouteUnit=Miles) the directions for you, bluewolf. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

bluewolf
02-13-2003, 11:35 AM
Thanks and thanks to Tom for the link

SRpool
02-16-2003, 03:20 AM
hey Doctor D. Its Sarah Rousey, I wish i could make it all the way back out there to play with you ladies on the CAT tour. I've always had fun, just wish i lived closer. Please say hello to everyone..i havent seen you guys in a while. Take care and good luck.

Icon of Sin
02-16-2003, 07:30 AM
ONly a half hour away from me, i would love to be there but...

Im camping out for Metallica Tickets the 21st and they go on sale the 22nd, so after I get the tickets im going home and going to bed. But if there is no line for the tickets i will be at Hot Shots on Pulaski Highway in MD periodically through the night since they are open 24 hours. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif