PDA

View Full Version : V day

nAz
02-13-2003, 04:53 PM
Has anyone here ever Dumped or been dumped on Valentines day? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

http://www.nothingnice.com/strips/03/02-12-03.gif

http://www.nothingnice.com/strips/03/02-10-03.gif

Kato
02-14-2003, 09:54 AM
Nope, 2 weeks ago, close enough. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Kato~~~looking for my next victim /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9 Ball Girl
02-14-2003, 11:50 AM
Kato?! No more Katie?! Sorry to hear about that. I got dumped on Valentine's Day 2 years ago. After he got his gift from me. What a guy...Which reminds me, I gotta go out and get 3 V-day cards. Hey, like the song says, "if you can't be with the one you love..., you can fill in the rest. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

9 Ball Girl~~will Kato and Wendy one day find true love? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Wendy~~knows that there ain't no such thing as the perfect man. However, somewhere out there, there is a Mr. Good Enough /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Kato
02-14-2003, 12:09 PM
Yeah Wendy, 2 weeks ago she told me "I am a wonderful guy but not the right wonderful guy". I don't have anything bad to say about her but we don't speak (clean break). She's 24 today and really just wants to party, fool around with the club people, and flirt with bartenders. I'm not of the partying varity any more and I hate crowded clubs which is where she wanted to hang out.

Kato~~~thinks he's Mr. Good Enough but as of today is only Mr. Close To Good Enough But Not Quite.

nAz
02-14-2003, 02:11 PM
[censored] her Kato! she is 24 and wants to party let her go her lost.
looks dont last forever ya know.

I have dumped on this day. haha and this morning i been dumped sort of. i think i realized it this morning 5 min after i was woken up but by this broad. well maybe not dumped but look's like its time to move on at least thats the subliminal message i got. gotta go with my mind.

9 Ball Girl
02-14-2003, 02:13 PM
You're a good guy R.J. Having something in common with someone is good, like Pool.

Wendy~~too old for the young club scene too. Now if they had a pool table in these clubs...