PDA

View Full Version : Frog dissection...

nAz
02-14-2003, 10:03 AM
Froguts is the first true virtual online frog dissection.
enjoy /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

http://www.froguts.com/intro.html

TomBrooklyn
02-14-2003, 10:13 AM
Very interesting. I had forgotten bullfrogs morphed. Do all kinds do that? Frogs are cool. I was on a field excercise with the Army in Virginia one time and it rained for 5 days straight. At night, our bivouck site was inundated with frogs. There was a frog or two every square foot of ground, must have been a hundred thousand altogether just in our area. They all croaked at night. It was probably good for covering up my snoring.

I see they have a caca but no chuchi.

It looks quite involved. I'll have to study it more later. -T

nAz
02-14-2003, 10:18 AM
chuchi? whats a chuchi? Tony L?

hehehe

i like that site i have never dissected a frog before, last thing i dissected was a Pig i names Wilbur /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Kato
02-14-2003, 12:32 PM
Very cool. There is a reason why I'm not a scientist.

Kato

9 Ball Girl
02-14-2003, 02:09 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> chuchi? whats a chuchi? Tony L?

hehehe

i like that site i have never dissected a frog before, last thing i dissected was a Pig i names Wilbur /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>

No no no, Tony L. is Choo Choo. The last thing I dissected was this long worm thing. I named it "It". I then took the skin and stuffed it in this girl's bookbag. I didn't like her much. Heehee. I was a Junior in High School.