PDA

View Full Version : Charlie Williams, GREATEST POOL PLAYER EVER?

02-14-2003, 11:16 PM
No.
I am.

Amen.

eg8r
02-14-2003, 11:27 PM
LOL...I don't remember reading anything about Jesus playing pool. Seems he was quite busy in the few years he was here on earth.

eg8r

02-15-2003, 12:26 AM
Don't forget about all the time I have had in Heaven. Shooting pool gives me an escape from all the boring people that praise me all day. You don't know how many times I have heard, Jesus give me this... etc... Just the redundancy of hearing "In Jesus name, Amen..." is enough to drive a deity crazy. What kind of universe did my father create?

eg8r, I will put a special note in the Book of Life next to your name.

Sincerely,
Jesus

TomBrooklyn
04-01-2003, 03:08 AM
Jesus,
Where is heaven and how many pool tables are there? Does one have to pay for time or is it free?

Also, what does everyone wear in heaven, white robes? If so, how do you keep them clean? Is there no dirt or dust there?

04-01-2003, 03:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Jesus,
Where is heaven and how many pool tables are there? Does one have to pay for time or is it free?

Also, what does everyone wear in heaven, white robes? If so, how do you keep them clean? Is there no dirt or dust there? <hr /></blockquote>
Despite the intitial dismay of your family and friends you will find the answers to these questions very soon. Do not be alarmed as I will inform your close family/friends of your place in the Promised Land.

Jesus Christ

TomBrooklyn
04-01-2003, 04:03 AM
Thanks, but no thanks. Put me on the waiting list. I'll see you in about 50 years. -T

bluewolf
04-01-2003, 05:02 AM
This dildo wrote me a pm and told me I was doomed. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
Just another goofball.

Laura

bluewolf
04-01-2003, 05:08 AM
Looks like you are one of the fallen angels. You know, one of the 1/3 that got kicked out of heaven because they thought they could do a better job than God in their arrogance?

You look more like a demon than like any God.

Laura

eg8r
04-01-2003, 07:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This dildo wrote me a pm and told me I was doomed.
Just another goofball. <hr /></blockquote> LOL, I got a PM from him telling me I am too ugly for Heaven. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

TomBrooklyn
04-01-2003, 03:52 PM
This is a PM I got from him:
========
If you keep up the positive attitude you may very well make it to Heaven. Jesus Christ
========
I'm pleased that I'm on the right track, but he's alienated me now by wanting to take me "soon". Maybe soon to him is in 50-60 years so I shouldn't be upset.

Anyway, I suspect that he might not be *the* Jesus Christ. He could be quite the opposite. The registration process to get on CCB is not very rigid about verifying ID.

I'm being wary. I purchased some garlic and I will tape some to the doors of my apartment if my suspicions increase. I already have duct tape and plastic, and I'll put that up too if it seems necessary.

Tom

eg8r
04-01-2003, 04:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm being wary. I purchased some garlic and I will tape some to the doors of my apartment if my suspicions increase. I already have duct tape and plastic, and I'll put that up too if it seems necessary <hr /></blockquote> LOL, seems like you are ready to go any length to stick around another 50-60 years. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

eg8r

04-02-2003, 02:36 AM
removed

Hopster
04-02-2003, 02:48 AM
Anyway, I suspect that he might not be *the* Jesus Christ. He could be quite the opposite. The registration process to get on CCB is not very rigid about verifying ID. &lt;--Tom Bklyn

Lol, good one Tom.
Maybe he will come out to Vegas and do the water to wine trick for us at the expo.
Some people just got TOO much time on their hands.

SPetty
04-02-2003, 11:55 AM
You know, I don't really mind this guy's posts so much, but I am horribly offended that he's using the photo of a man who was killed on 9/11/2001 while working as a cook at the Windows On The World restaurant in the World Trade Center.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote [url=http://www.nytimes.com/library/national/met_MISSING_1012_cabezas.html:</font><hr>http://www.nytimes.com/library/national/met_MISSING_1012_cabezas.html[/url] ]Jesus N. Cabezas was full of whimsy and scrappiness. At his daughter's wedding, he cast his chiseled Ecuadorean features into a stone-faced glare as he posed for a picture. "He called it his picture face," said his daughter, Blanca I. Bowers, laughing. "You'll see a lot of pictures of him looking really serious. But if you know him you laugh, because he's just being silly."

Mr. Cabezas, 66, of Bushwick, Brooklyn, a cook at Windows on the World, was full of fight even though he was only 5 feet 5 inches tall and 150 pounds. Thirteen years ago, he won a battle with colon cancer. Another time, he arrived home holding a knife that he had taken from a mugger during a struggle, Mrs. Bowers recalled. Mischievously, he expressed regret for not being able to return it. " 'He ran away before I could give it back,' " she recalled him saying.

"He could have killed you," his wife yelled.

"He's not going to waste his time on me," he told her. "Don't worry. I'm going to be here for a long time."<hr /></blockquote>

Barbara
04-02-2003, 12:00 PM
And just wait till he sends you a "special" pm.

It might take a while for you. I believe he's going through the CCB User's List alphabetically.

Barbara

Kato
04-02-2003, 12:37 PM
That's a shame, I sent him a PM hoping he would help me with some things. I'll have to wait for a long time unfortunately.

Kato