PDA

View Full Version : Is it Weird to be better at Cross Corner Banks ..?

bigbro6060
02-16-2003, 06:24 AM
is it wierd to be better at Cross Corner Banks rather than normal banks ?

i'm no banking expert but i seem to have much more feel for the cross corner banks, i'm actually not bad at them at all whereas for normal banks, i'm pretty average

Vagabond
02-16-2003, 04:57 PM
Hello Mate,
No worries mate.One pocket players do them all the time.Cheers
Vagabond /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Hopster
02-16-2003, 05:11 PM
Its funny but cross side banks give me fits. Cross table banks i make left and right. I think the target area is better or bigger at cross table ones. Also i think i have the feel for the speed and angle better. My wife asked me to teach her banks and i all i could say is you got to kepp shooting them and experience will teach you.
But those cross siders make me want to hit something. lol

Vagabond
02-17-2003, 07:39 PM
Howdy Vegas Man,
They are easier than any other banks.May be u developed some fear( or some of that kind of feelings).If u get rid of them, u can smack them like red head step child.Cheers
Vagabond

snipershot
02-18-2003, 12:04 AM
Hey Bigbro,

I don't know If would call it weird to be better at cross corner banks (we call it crossovers up here!), uncommon might be a better word to use, do you shoot more cross corner banks than regular ones? This would make sense to me, some people are better at certain shots and this is probably the same in your case.

LC3
02-19-2003, 12:20 AM
I too have been more confident with cross corner banks these past few months. I started playing around with bank systems and got into the habit of overanalyzing and second-guessing banks. I've always shot cross corner banks by instinct, because I don't know any systems for them--which seems to be a good thing.

bigbro6060
02-19-2003, 12:48 AM
Systems for Banks i reckon are well overrated

you work things out on the practice table, simple as that