PDA

View Full Version : Information regarding Blackjack David Sapolis

02-16-2003, 08:11 PM
I spoke with a friend of mine today that relayed news on the passing of Blackjack David Sapolis. Unable to confirm this with an obituary, but I do know that he had been battling cancer for quite some time. Does anybody know where and how I would be able to purchase copies of Blackjack's books? Unable to find him listed on Amazon. Also, a big double tap for one of the last of the great old school road players. He will be missed here in Albuquerque.

JG

SecaucusFats
02-16-2003, 08:52 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote johnganne:</font><hr> I spoke with a friend of mine today that relayed news on the passing of Blackjack David Sapolis. Unable to confirm this with an obituary, but I do know that he had been battling cancer for quite some time. Does anybody know where and how I would be able to purchase copies of Blackjack's books? Unable to find him listed on Amazon. Also, a big double tap for one of the last of the great old school road players. He will be missed here in Albuquerque.

JG <hr /></blockquote>

/ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif If I find anything out I will post it ASAP. I hope it's not true. Black Jack would be sorely missed.

Fats

SecaucusFats
02-17-2003, 11:31 AM
Ladies and Gentlemen: I am very happy to report that BlackJack (David Sapolis), is very much alive. He has been receiving cancer treatment. David wishes to thank everyone for their their thoughts and prayers.

Fats

Tom_In_Cincy
02-17-2003, 06:26 PM
From RSB..

[ QUOTE ]

"Unless I missed something, I have not died, and I am in excellent health. I've been tending to other things as of late, but still lurk from time to time. Last check showed me cancer free, and I have been doing extremely well. I have been working a lot lately, and do not have much time to participate as much as I used to.

Then again, maybe I really am dead. Like in the 6th sense, Bruce Willis didn't know he was dead until the end of the movie ...

Blackjack David Sapolis"

<hr /></blockquote>